ForumsGames[Moved] [Necro] Castaway 2: Favorite Pet to Use

73 58141
articgoneape
articgoneape
10 posts
Nomad

In Castaway 2 what was the main pet that you used or what pets did you use? What level did you get them to? Also what level do you recommend your pet to be on before attempting more difficult areas in the game?

• 73 Replies
shadowcat84
shadowcat84
8 posts
Nomad

Loomis are the best

yoofy27
yoofy27
6 posts
Peasant

i stayed with the same pet all along the first one just because i was too lazy to start leveling a new one again. but anyway i recommend anything poisonous!!

zaasasadad
zaasasadad
9 posts
Nomad

Loomis...they attack fast n give high damage

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

I think FireStarter is a good choice: missile, zone attack, melee, and a lot of HP. And it hatches with a good basic level...

Icrine
Icrine
5 posts
Nomad

Why do some eggs appear different color? I had a field snake egg that had green cracks on it, but when it hatched I didn't see anything on the stats to make it different from other eggs...

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Each color of egg is related to an element:
Red : Fire
Blue : Ice
Green : Poison
Yellow : Thunder
Pink : Healing (Only Pixie)
White : No one
I think that's all.

Icrine
Icrine
5 posts
Nomad

Ok thanks, another thing - does the attack of each pet differ? So far I've seen only the usual melee as well as the eye thing that swoops down, but which one would be considered better?

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

There's no better, that's according to your envy. I have used the Pink Loomi (melee), the revenant, who create a poisoned area and swoops down, the Thunder Snake, who casts powerful lightning on enemy (but don't have enough HP), and now I've a FireStarter, who shoots missile, hit on a zone, and have a good amount of pdv. But I hold a good memory of Thunder Snake, that was fun ^^

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Being a long time with the same pet help to make it stronger, but with an intensive training, any pet will be good. I think for example at the Forgotten Forge, where the Skill 'Miasma' give you glassful of Exp without make anything...
My pet (FireStarter) is level 38, and me too, but everyone have a favorite pet, and the strength of it is a relative notion.

Icrine
Icrine
5 posts
Nomad

Actually, going by stats, the only thing the loomi seems to be good for is tanking... damage wise it seems quite low.

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Personally, the Loomi seems too 'basic' for me, no habilities, but it is useful for a 3-times combo, like -Thrust-(Loomi Attack)-Attack-. But I think that's all...

xxkeegiexx
xxkeegiexx
9 posts
Peasant

What level enemy is the "FireStarter?"
Is it the lvl 24 red hell hound?

Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

No, it's later, it seems like Gilla, but it's red. I believe he started at level 28 when hatched, but I'm not sure.

Icrine
Icrine
5 posts
Nomad

The thing is, my loomi is on aggressive all the time right now and it usually does its job solo, until the point I met thunder vipers... Now hatching one

xxkeegiexx
xxkeegiexx
9 posts
Peasant

So is the FireStarter the strongest pet in the game???

Showing 1-15 of 73