ForumsGames[Moved] [Necro] Castaway 2: Favorite Pet to Use

73 58188
articgoneape
articgoneape
10 posts
Nomad

In Castaway 2 what was the main pet that you used or what pets did you use? What level did you get them to? Also what level do you recommend your pet to be on before attempting more difficult areas in the game?

• 73 Replies
SierraCastaway
SierraCastaway
130 posts
Nomad

I found this black egg, and it is still hatching. It has been 12 hours, and I have 12 more hours until it hatches. Sadly, I'm not telling anyone where I found it.

Zeoss
Zeoss
1 posts
Nomad

I think the pink loomi is the best

Hellfiresoldier
Hellfiresoldier
11 posts
Jester

I really like the thunder snake so you can electricute your foes

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

i stuck with the first loomi first time i played. by the time i got a pet that hatched on level 15, the loomi was 30.
On premium i kept loomi until the pixie hatched, i used him til i got a lvl. 10 loomi

owensonic
owensonic
4 posts
Nomad

@sirracastaway were is the blake egg

owensonic
owensonic
4 posts
Nomad

and my favorite pet is loomi

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

i just started so i have the loomi but how do you get pets out of the stable??

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

never mind i figured it out

Xinito
Xinito
109 posts
Nomad

How do I recover my old pet? I had a cool purple dog but I've found a monster egg and it hatched its a stupid beetle, how do i get my dog back?

chuggaconroy
chuggaconroy
7 posts
Nomad

i had a loomis but when i got eggs i kept bringing them to hatch and then level them up a few then go back to loomis

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

The pet I used to complete the game is an ice snake (the big blue ones, I don't remember the exact name). It freezes the enemies so you can defeat them easily without being hurt. But honestly my favourite one will always be the pink loomie (it's so cute), maybe because it's the fist pet you get.

N7791
N7791
13 posts
Shepherd

@Xinito
You can choose your pet at the hatchery (main village).
If it dies, you have to get its blood first (which is a real hassle sometimes), and then go back to the main village to resurrect it.

ksta316
ksta316
1 posts
Farmer

na pink is 4 premium pet which is the skull pixie soooo lol but i wanna know can u put pets somewher so u can get it when u wanna? plz leave a answer!!!

liv2ski97
liv2ski97
3 posts
Nomad

How do i beat Vulcan (final boss)? I know it isn't the subject, but it is f*ckin' IMPOSSIBLE!!!

hunter908
hunter908
5 posts
Nomad

how do u get a fire starter

Showing 31-45 of 73