ForumsGames[Moved] [Necro] Castaway 2: Favorite Pet to Use

73 58166
articgoneape
articgoneape
10 posts
Nomad

In Castaway 2 what was the main pet that you used or what pets did you use? What level did you get them to? Also what level do you recommend your pet to be on before attempting more difficult areas in the game?

• 73 Replies
Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

I remember the time who my Loomi would run through a wall, and a Thunder Snake was lightning it at the same time, and it continue to run, and run...

Thunder Snake is fun, but they need a real protection, because they don't have a good amount of HP

@xxkeegiexx : Like I explain that, each player has a pet who is the strongest for him. You must find the pet you prefer, and level him till he content you. But, yes, for me, it the FireStarter.

crazier67
crazier67
3 posts
Nomad

Like I explain that, each player has a pet who is the strongest for him. You must find the pet you prefer, and level him till he content you.

I completely agree with this. I personally like the Glacier Anaconda the best. It can attack at both long and close range. It can freeze enemies, and isn't a large target for missiles.
zetsu05122
zetsu05122
1 posts
Nomad

[b]U THINK EYE GUY IS THE BEST CUZ IT HAS MULTI ATTACK...
[b]AND IT KIND A COOL

dylan143
dylan143
7 posts
Nomad

The best pet is probably the pixie:
Red eyes: Fire
Green eyes:Trap arena poison
Pink eyes: Healing pet
Blue eyes: Ice?

Which pet do you have? And whats a firestarter?

spoonboy00
spoonboy00
16 posts
Nomad

A firestarter is basically just a Baby Gilla that's red. He's level 28, I think and you find them after you unlock The Gate of Crius up at the top of the map.

For the record I think WITHOUT Primium (which is how you get Pixie) the PINK LOOMI is the best! I left the game on accedentally and came back 1/2 an hour latter and he had leveled me up 2 times (level 9 to level 11)!

But with primium Pixie is awesome, I mean who wouldn't want a HEALING pet?

DevilRose009
DevilRose009
1 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys I Am New Here How to Have An Picture

naifanrocks
naifanrocks
4 posts
Peasant

I didn't know what was the Gila and I killed it 1st time and it dropped a egg. Yay!

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

Is healing pixie only premium? You can battle the healing pixies(which are quite annoying powering up others) in the game.

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

Loomis are awesome

Pohlhammer
Pohlhammer
136 posts
Shepherd

My favorites are Loomis

ollig999
ollig999
3 posts
Nomad

I currently use a loomi that I got from an egg (the bluish one) it doesn't have as much defence/hp as the pink one but it has more attack

spiderwinder23
spiderwinder23
4 posts
Nomad

i like the pixies

spiderwinder23
spiderwinder23
4 posts
Nomad

i have on it heals you which is awesome!!!!

reub154
reub154
2 posts
Peasant

I use the healing pixie which i think is semi-annoying and semi-great. Other than that i try to try out new pets if i deem them WORTHY!

Awesomesauce806
Awesomesauce806
212 posts
Nomad

The Premium content is now free, so I like the Skull Pixie. It doesn't attack, but gives you invincibility...at least heals you a lot. Plus, you gut a whole bunch of other stuff. Like the Boomerang. (Way better than any weapon you ever get up to the 3rd forge you go to!) Not to mention the Speed Boots+Ice Boots+Magic Anklet+Unlimited Skull Pixie Eggs!

Showing 16-30 of 73