Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Castaway 2 Help

Posted Jul 31, '11 at 4:59pm

spiderwinder23

spiderwinder23

4 posts

stig345 I found him by accident he's level 23 or 22 in the lost valley. Once you found theias forge take a left and you get to a rest area ( the area where you can buy items and except quests) then go past the statue that gives you quests and go down and he should be there .hint to defeat him : corner him and use fire wall and lightning trap use gold ninja have at least 10-20 that will eather kill him (if you have 20) or weaken him ALOT(if you have 10) thats how i found him
hope this helps

Posted Aug 4, '11 at 1:12pm

Clonetrooper1555

Clonetrooper1555

8 posts

Does anyone know the best way to get a fully grown gila monster egg

Posted Aug 5, '11 at 6:47am

visitlegend

visitlegend

413 posts

i would have some crafting goodies

- V

Posted Aug 5, '11 at 11:19am

gamesarmor1

gamesarmor1

61 posts

its been a while since ive played but if you see gila with level 18 i think thats the adult gila monster, kill it until you get an egg

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 12:40am

benjaminstorm17

benjaminstorm17

1 post

how do i get past gate of lapetus?
i know i need the blood of lapetus and i know puff no more has the blood, but how do i kill him if he's on the OTHER SIDE?????????!!!!!!!!

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 4:51pm

coccolobis

coccolobis

58 posts

@benjaminstorm17...The map is a little misleading. It only looks like you have to pass through the Gate of Iapetus to get to Puff. To get to Puff: Kill Greedy Reynard. From there go north to the Gate of Iapetus. Once on the screen with the gate go to the right. There is an exit on there that will take you in teh right direction. Once you go through that exit you will find a teleport and sigil. This screen hasto exits on the right side. The one on the top right..ignore it. Once you take the other exit you pretty much have no choice but to run into Puff. He's 5 screens later.

Posted Aug 15, '11 at 6:41pm

Clonetrooper1555

Clonetrooper1555

8 posts

how do you unlock thequest "she's as cold as ice"?

Posted Aug 22, '11 at 10:42pm

imranahamed

imranahamed

1 post

i made an account for armor games but for some reason i cant get the premium items it is soooo frustrating!!!!!!!!!

Posted Oct 23, '11 at 9:49am

eliscool

eliscool

1 post

wyh dont i get premium pack

Posted Dec 6, '11 at 9:34pm

ShaddowGuy123

ShaddowGuy123

2 posts

I cant find the village gate key on the map

Reply to Castaway 2 Help

You must be logged in to post a reply!