The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAll About You

36 4228
shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

A lot of people have different hobbies of some sort. I, for one, love to go biking, hiking, rock climbing, that kind of stuff. In this post, you are free to express what you like to do in your free time or your favorite hobbies.

• 36 Replies
kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

My hobbies are playing xbox,playing with my friends or bouncing around the house like a ninja.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, that must change when I get to high school next year.

Fressshhhhhhmmmaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn
Wait, I can't even call you THAT! Just kidding, high school's pretty cool. As for sports, they are way better than middle school ones.
shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

omg i'm gonna be a freshman nexy year too!

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Hobbies inclued:

Basketball
Guitar
Reading
Procrastanating
Annoying
Not caring.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

omg i'm gonna be a freshman nexy year too!

A good example of how I'm kind of old for my grade.

Not really sure which sport to do, though.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I wake up in the morning, have breakfast, go to school. In school I have a snack and eat lunch. Then after school, I go on the bus which leads to the boat house, because I row. On the bus, I have a snack. After that, I go home and have a snack. Then I go on the computer and do my homework at the same time. Then I have a snack. Then I do more homework. After that, I have dinner. I finish my homework, and if I have time, play video games. Then I have a snack and go to sleep.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

haha you seem to like snacking a lot

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Not really sure which sport to do, though.

Here in America's heartland (Iowa) most freshmans go out for football, track, and soccer. Occasionally a couple will go out for swimming and weightlifting but that's about all I see. I'm currently a freshman (not much longer) and I loved football, weightlifting, and track. I tried soccer but it was alright.
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I read alot and am on AG everyday and play some sports but I dont feel like going in to detail

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

no problem. if AG users don't want to go into detail that's OK

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Here in America's heartland (Iowa) most freshmans go out for football, track, and soccer. Occasionally a couple will go out for swimming and weightlifting but that's about all I see. I'm currently a freshman (not much longer) and I loved football, weightlifting, and track. I tried soccer but it was alright.

Yeah, but the problem with that is: I don't live in Iowa. I live in California. :P

Maybe I'll do cross-country or tennis.
shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

basketball is pretty popular in Illinois for anyone besides me who lives there

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

If I'm bored, I'll go on my computer or xbox. Sometimes, I'll take my little brother to the park or creek. I also kind of enjoy mowing the lawn on the weekend...it's kind of relaxing.

DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

I like to watch algae grow on rocks in the river.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Dang you eat a ton man. Not good. I like to just listen to music when I'm bored. And play the Wii.

Showing 16-30 of 36