iateyomotha

3 posts

im pretty sure you cant get another one....sry
but you can just start over because you're not that far in the game

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 5:11pm

jackpot00

jackpot00

14 posts

in astreas bastion go to the store with the big skull on it all the way in the top left corner and you should be able to buy another stick cheap

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 5:14pm

jackpot00

jackpot00

14 posts

@ StormWalker the blood of oceanus opens the gate of oceanus which is on the path which you entered astreas bastion from on the right side of the village you can't miss it

Posted Oct 2, '11 at 5:17pm

jackpot00

jackpot00

14 posts

@ dirtyspud to add to what fennec said if you killed petunia the angry (the giant green beetle) in that screen go all the way to the right of the screen and that path will lead to the forge you are looking for

Posted Oct 13, '11 at 9:22pm

Gorillababy

Gorillababy

312 posts

Sorry to nerco an old thread, BUT HEAR ME OUT PLEASE :<

I have progressed very far into the game but the forge of nymphs is still locked. I killed Peeping Tom and took the blood drop and went on my merry way, but I noticed I never completed that quest. Any Help or do I have to start a new game?

Posted Oct 15, '11 at 12:08am

hazanator

hazanator

35 posts

if you mix 6 shells or leather together and sell them you get loads of money

Posted Oct 16, '11 at 3:40pm

CuirassPolisher

CuirassPolisher

31 posts

To complete the Forge of the Nymphs quest, you must combine the Round Shield with the Old Knight's Memento in the aforementioned forge. To do this, travel south of the place where you fought Peeping Tom until you reach the Forge of the Nymphs area (which is announced by subtitles when you enter it). Find the forge, stand on the stone circle in it, press space, place each item in the appropriate slot, and craft. As far as I know, the only way to render a forge quest uncompletable is to sell or drop a required unique item. If you sold or lost the Old Knight's Memento, you're out of luck. However, the Round Shield is easily replaceable. If you cannot complete the quest, the game will be harder to finish, as the product, the Warrior's Shield, is very helpful, and must be upgraded to fulfill two additional quests.

Posted Oct 23, '11 at 2:05pm

erw1234

erw1234

1 post

how do i open gates

Posted Mar 17, '12 at 4:28am

_yioku_

_yioku_

1 post

=http://www.flonga.com]go there and you can play castaway

Posted Mar 25, '12 at 12:18pm

Fiery_Blizzard

Fiery_Blizzard

1 post

hey can someone help, im stuck with the sigil dude and i cant find big blue.