ForumsGame Walkthroughscastaway 2 help..plz

63 53914
zaasasadad
zaasasadad
9 posts
Nomad

im stuck a place..it said Gate Key Required n i don know where to get it...plz help me

• 63 Replies
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

first off kids you have to go to the statue after you finish a quest and access it. you then go over to the quests that you finished that are green and say 100% and click them. you then say you want to redeem that quest or whatever it says... i don't remember off the top of my head. once you do that you'll get your reward...which in most of your cases is the very first key which allows you to move onto a new area.

now for the part about the unlocking quests that you can't do. you have to find a sigil around you and get the quest from it... but only certain quests are at certain sigils, therefore you have to find specific ones which can at times be irritating to get the newly unlocked quests.

i remember peeping tom being towards the far left of the map.... around where you forge the warriors shield. some of the quest bosses that the sigils tell you kill are in the immediate vicinity while others are a good 30 minutes of wandering around to find them. so keep wandering into new territory b/c if its wanderable then there's something there you need to do b/c anywhere ur not supposed to go is going to be locked

all i remember atm. happy hunting

Clonetrooper1555
Clonetrooper1555
8 posts
Nomad

The Village gate key is obtained by killing petunia the angry.

zozozoe
zozozoe
1 posts
Nomad

To get the gate key you must go to the talking statue lady and click the quest beat the bully.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

the map is really tiny on my computer. where is petunia the angry...?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

plus i sold the stick. what do i do now? (for the wand thingy)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

another thing: what gate does the blood of oceanus open?

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

how do i get to the desert of tears i have two one i got to the desert of tears and now it wont let me back

N7791
N7791
13 posts
Shepherd

That map is just awesome. Thanks a lot!

lolness6200
lolness6200
1 posts
Nomad

where is the stick for sorcerer's apprentice?!
i sold my first stick...

jackpot00
jackpot00
13 posts
Peasant

in astreas bastion go to the store with the big skull on it all the way in the top left corner and you should be able to buy another stick cheap

jackpot00
jackpot00
13 posts
Peasant

@ StormWalker the blood of oceanus opens the gate of oceanus which is on the path which you entered astreas bastion from on the right side of the village you can't miss it

jackpot00
jackpot00
13 posts
Peasant

@ dirtyspud to add to what fennec said if you killed petunia the angry (the giant green beetle) in that screen go all the way to the right of the screen and that path will lead to the forge you are looking for

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

Sorry to nerco an old thread, BUT HEAR ME OUT PLEASE :<

I have progressed very far into the game but the forge of nymphs is still locked. I killed Peeping Tom and took the blood drop and went on my merry way, but I noticed I never completed that quest. Any Help or do I have to start a new game?

hazanator
hazanator
33 posts
Nomad

if you mix 6 shells or leather together and sell them you get loads of money

CuirassPolisher
CuirassPolisher
31 posts
Peasant

To complete the Forge of the Nymphs quest, you must combine the Round Shield with the Old Knight's Memento in the aforementioned forge. To do this, travel south of the place where you fought Peeping Tom until you reach the Forge of the Nymphs area (which is announced by subtitles when you enter it). Find the forge, stand on the stone circle in it, press space, place each item in the appropriate slot, and craft. As far as I know, the only way to render a forge quest uncompletable is to sell or drop a required unique item. If you sold or lost the Old Knight's Memento, you're out of luck. However, the Round Shield is easily replaceable. If you cannot complete the quest, the game will be harder to finish, as the product, the Warrior's Shield, is very helpful, and must be upgraded to fulfill two additional quests.

Showing 31-45 of 63