Forums

ForumsFlash Games

[Castaway 2] Your favorite weapon/skill/pet combo

Posted May 10, '11 at 10:05am

callmefreak

callmefreak

9 posts

I equip Vindicator for my weapon, the last armor body in the shop i forget the name and my lovely pet is loomi coz have the same level and exp

Posted May 10, '11 at 1:48pm

HeavensOfMetal

HeavensOfMetal

3 posts

I actually don't like any of the pets so far. I've gotten a lightning snake, a poison beetle, and a blue loomi. They all die so quickly, that I just don't bother with them at all.

Generally I avoid pets with low defense, Gila monsters and Loomi (starter) have the best defence I've seen so far.
My starter Loomi at level 25 has over 40 defence.

Posted May 10, '11 at 8:10pm

Matarro

Matarro

3 posts

Eh, I've found that the starter pet kicks enough arse as long as it's the same level as me. I've never had it die, it's allways had much more HP than me so I don't really see how that could be an issue. Besides, there's such an abundance of money in this game that you can spam potions on it if you must. I think I'm going to play around with some other pets before I finish the game, I'm just about done with all quests but holding off killing the last boss until I'm done tinkering lol.

Where can I find the Pixie Dragon you're talking about?

As for equipment I'm using Saint Helmet/Chest/Sleves and Minotaur Leggings, haven't found a full set of either yet. Shield = Beetle God and weapon = Morning Star. I accidentally sold the Imp Branch so I can't make the Deadwood Staff (only quest I haven't done), otherwise I'd swap that in for magic.

Posted May 12, '11 at 7:31pm

moogleme123

moogleme123

1 post

the lightnigh snake is good if you set it on agressive and let it kill every thing while you protect it

Posted May 13, '11 at 12:12pm

kgunslinger

kgunslinger

1 post

how do you get Saint armor and any outhere armors 2 aswell as The Beetle God Shield

Posted May 13, '11 at 10:59pm

Matarro

Matarro

3 posts

Playing through it the second time now. I'm normally a knucklehead melee guy but the magic in this game is just so powerful that I focused on that this time. First I unlocked Miasma, then Thunder Dome. With those unlocked and every point possible into magic I can just slaughter everything in my path to get ridiculously quick xp. Next I unlocked Boost for quick movement.

I'm a bit more than halfway into the game and I still haven't bothered with armor, I've just kept my mage weapon up to date and that's it. I guess I'd die in a few hits but nothing is able to get close enough to actually hit me so far. I even have 20 unused upgrade points at level 25 (no real reason, just want to see how long before I need them). Feels like I'm cheating.

I'll probably need some melee power for the final fight though.

how do you get Saint armor and any outhere armors 2 aswell as The Beetle God Shield

To get Saint armor you must first craft Paladin armor by combining Old guard armor with a Paladin talisman. After that you combine the Paladin armor with a Saint talisman and voila, Saint armor.

Beetle God shield: Wooden Shield+Iron ingot=Round shield -> Round Shield+Old Knight's Memento@Forge of Nymphs=Warriors Shield -> Warriors Shield+Iron Globe=Blast Shield -> Blast Shield+Beetle God Essence@Forgotten Forge=Beetle God Shield.

You can find all crafting combinations and item locations if you look at the map in this thread: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7583265/detailed-castaway-2-walkthrough-map

Posted May 23, '11 at 7:39pm

crazier67

crazier67

3 posts

I honestly think that the Glacier Anaconda is the best pet. As long as you get it before you get a few levels above it, it should be easily stronger than you (at least until you get some of the best items). I just walk around with mine on aggressive, and he manages to kill most things within a few hits. Plus, he attacks long and close range, so that's an advantage. He can also freeze enemies, which helps greatly with those annoying Witness and Eye Guy things. He's also not a huge target for poison shots and ice shots like Gila Monster is. Hope this helps!

Posted May 24, '11 at 5:34am

Thowra

Thowra

30 posts

I used the Revenant - very fun to let it set up a field of poison then trick/bait enemies into walking on it. It's not exactly very powerful but I like the sight of having the skull float around after me

Posted May 28, '11 at 10:17pm

dylan143

dylan143

7 posts

I like the pixie dragon because all its attacks:
Rush attack and missle.
It can also have a certain type:
FIRE
ICE
POISON
HEALING^_^

Posted May 28, '11 at 11:30pm

Diltis

Diltis

48 posts

hey.. can someone help me with crafting itens?
i am level 18 and i am with the first set of the game.
i don't know how to get better weapons..

Reply to [Castaway 2] Your favorite weapon/skill/pet combo

You must be logged in to post a reply!