ForumsGames[Castaway 2] Your favorite weapon/skill/pet combo

38 37389
Fennec15
Fennec15
86 posts
Bard

Hello all =)
I post this topic about Castaway 2 for talking about your favorite combo, including weapon, skill or pet.
I notice that some players have difficulty to beat boss.

For all boss, except the last, you can beat them by using 'Shield Bash'(Physic lvl 2), and finish little monsters with 'Spin' (Physic lvl 3). And repeat that. If you are low of HP, use 'Lightning Strike' (Thunder lvl 1), but check before if your cible is the boss! The boss is knock, and you can use this time for heal you.
For the last boss, I let you discover, I just say that 'Agressive mode' is the best for your pet.

I will give you my stuff:
-A Razor sword
-Saint armor
-The Beetle God Shield

For finish this topic, I'll give you a bonus: Make a lot of Exp quickly.

This hint need to be at the end of the game. Go to Forgotten Forge.
At this time, you must turn your pet into 'agressive'.

!Warning! These hint needs at least full Armor Plate, and ~30MAG stats.
You have 3 options:
-Use the skill 'Miasma' (Poison lvl 3) and go to the bottom of the map for killing the 5 last Lava Scarab, while your pet kill the last Baby Blue Beetles.

--Or--

-Go directly to the bottom of the map.
When you are circled by Green Beetles (~4), use Spin.
Join the Lava Scarab, attract them ALL over you, and use the 'Lightning Trap' (Thunder lvl 2). If you can use Spin, use it, else use the 'Thrust' (Physic lvl 1).

--Or--

-Go directly to the bottom the map, and pass through the Green Beetles&Lava Scarab, go on the right-bottom wall, and use 'Thunder Dome' (Thunder lvl 3). While the Thunder Dome is active, go back for killing Green Beetles at the same time.

In the two last hint, your agressive pet have killed every Blue Beetle.
After using that, you need to go out, and return.
With this hint, you will recolt A LOT OF Mana Herbs, Healing Herb, Castaway Feather, Panacea Potion and sometimes Ruby Shards.
For go out faster of the map, you can use a Panacea Potion found before.

• 38 Replies
unjashfan
unjashfan
3 posts
Nomad

My bread and butter combo is lightning strike (thunder lvl 1) and ice shard (ice lvl 1) using titan scimitar and glacier anaconda. Hit, lightning strike stun, hit, ice shard (hope it freezes. If it doesn't, lightning strike should recharge soon enough, stun again). All the while the pet is spamming more ice shards for freeze hax, and it does nice damage too. Titan scimitar leeches mana fast so I can keep spamming stun/freeze haxes or heal. The other equipment doesn't really matter as long as I won't die in 2 or 3 hits.

treehugger0123
treehugger0123
6 posts
Jester

I'm almost done the game, with only two more sidequests to complete as of typing this: Brain Nitro(Mana Herbs, Y U SO HARD TO FIND?! X_X) and Hot Retribution. I've always kept the pink baby loomi you get at the beginning of the game, mainly due to being close in level and having over 11x the HP I do, making it an awesome tank. From the beginning, I've invested every single stat point in magic. Once I got miasma, I used it to snap the game right in two, from mooks to bosses, since it allowed me to sweep whatever was on that screen without ever seeing them. Only the final boss gave me any trouble. My weapon of choice is the Deadwood Staff, kind of meaningful when you consider that it started as the stick you start the game with. I wear purely saint's armor, from helmet to leggings, as well as all of the premium pack equipment you get at the beginning when you log in.

Meeto_Peeps
Meeto_Peeps
5 posts
Blacksmith

I'm equiped with Boomerang skull pixie and plate armour ._.

AnimalQueenKitty
AnimalQueenKitty
3 posts
Nomad

I like the Gila Monster (Have one as a pet). They shoot poison and have a lot of damage. Also pretty easy to kill Witnesses when you have half Golem armor, Plate armor, and the Vindicator. ^.^

You can make Treated Leather as 3 Leather + Alkahest

Solid scale is 3 plate + Alkahest. Please tell me if I'm spamming -_-

rifiano59
rifiano59
1 posts
Farmer

Help me where is the yellow armour if it exist

Jelloman3000
Jelloman3000
1 posts
Nomad

I have a pixie dragon...

Kijul
Kijul
3 posts
Nomad

I have the same items as ill 301 and they are really helpful against larger monsters like Eye Guys and Loomis. My strategy for leveling up is to enter a higher level room and start hitting all the monsters in sight. When they are following you, place a Lightning Trap behind you and watch them get shocked. Then I use a Shield Bash to stun the monsters and and use a Thrust to finish the weaker level monsters. I then pick them off easily with my Scholar. I hope this helps with everyone, and Goodbye!

lakshya344
lakshya344
1 posts
Nomad

[i]I like two kind of pets:fire starters(since I got a lot of them fighting VULCAN)
the second is dracoliche(pretty irritating because it has even higher magic
than me
I use minotaur armor with beetle god sheild and razor sword
when I am bullied by monster I swap to saint armor+deadwood staff and thunder dome or miasama

Showing 31-38 of 38