The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernGood times

14 2157
tiger25691
tiger25691
159 posts
Farmer

What was or is the best time of you life? I know most of the time life is rough but what about those good moments we often forget. Post your Good times and why.

• 14 Replies
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Traveling to Washington D.C. with my 8th grade class. It was such a great time. One part: peeing out the hotel window. XD

Anywaysssss.... I've had a logreat fun times. Another great time was my first date, that was awesome too.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

i've had a bunch of great times. one was when i went camping with my 7th grade class. we had the greatest time ever. i can't wait for our 8th grade trip to great america!

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

One time i burned life's house down with combustible lemons.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Oh gosh...one of the best times of my life was actually this Friday after the AP Euro exam...
First, a lovely dinner with mah buds...then we rode bikes around the neighborhood and went and knocked on random people's houses...after that we lit a bonfire using Euro notes and sticks we found. However, the bonfire did not really ignite too well so we had to invite someone else over and he went a little crazy with the fire and sparklers. Then we just sat on the driveway with a bunny and looked at the big Dipper.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

@tacky

I hope you had a permit. *starts dialing 911*

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I have a few, but right now, I can't think of anything.

Probably because I'm bored out of my skull, listening to people on Youtube argue over whether Lemon-Lime or Orange flavored Gatorade is better.

Tends to put a damper on my "good memories" collection.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

@idontsuckthatmuch
Lemon Lime is a much better flavor!! i did a survey for math this year and lemon mime won!!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,585 posts
Duke

Well I was one of those people who saw grand canyon snowing but too bad I was still so young cuz that time I didn't really care

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Well My good times could and should have put me in jail back than. But luckily I didn't go. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Any how I remember going to Ireland back with my school eleven to twelve years ago. It was very fun. And very enjoyable. I remember going to The Cliff's Of Mor And exploring the Island. Eating a ton of food and Ireland has the best chocolate bars ever. I enjoyed going there. I saw a lot of castle's and learn about the wars they had. Really fun. And the hotel was nice also. I had to buy a cap type thing for 2 pounds. Kinda pointless and a waste of money but I had no choice. To pass the time away on the long bus rides I played Pokemon Blue or Red. I got yelled at by my teachers to stop playing and look at the scenery. But I didn't. And how I enjoy the trip. And me and my classmates goofed off and watched a disturbing Television program. And had a medieval dinner. Nice times indeed.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

My best moment in life ever has to be meeting some of the Manchester united players.It was cool and I had lots of fun.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Everything before the year 2011.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'd like to edit that post above. A Moderator or Administrator can delete it if they see it.

Everything before the year 2011 and parts of 2010.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I used to be so depressed from peer pressure in the sixth grade.
so my dad told me he would take care of it, but you all know how parents "take care" of school problems.
But my dads different.
One morning at 5:30 AM, he woke me up and told me to get dressed and get in the car , I was baffled but I did what he said,
turns out he took car of it by taking me to Florida for a 3 day vac.

That was the best time of my life.

Showing 1-13 of 14