The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernBatman VS Daredevil

30 7072
wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

This would be a very close fight, unlike my Wolverine VS Superman post...

Daredevil: Blind with very hightened senses that gives him an advantage in dark, just as in light...

Batman: he has all the resources in the world and martial arts training...
Let The Fight Begin!

• 30 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Another things, even if Batman didn't have some specialized sound generator to handle Daredevil, nerve toxins and smoke bombs are part of his standard equipment.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

i think u posted too soon mage.....

someone didn't watch the other batman movies ...>_>...

you would've seen that he trained w/ martial arts monk masters (like mage said)

someone skilled in that many styles will have heightened senses and reflexes... not to mention strength. The only difference is Daredevil sees through sonar... while batman has eyes(plus legit training).

Batman hands down.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

forgive the double...

for whatever reason i got confused when reading your post mage... my apologies.

Johan0449
Johan0449
17 posts
Nomad

Uh... dare devil is vary skilled but blind.
Batman is also skilled but only with his belt.
Should batman have his belt he would own DD.
Without it i can almost be certain DD would win.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

batman is skilled in martial arts... and he has a belt full of goodies. ...and his eyes work

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I think Bat Man Would probably win.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Uh... dare devil is vary skilled but blind.
Batman is also skilled but only with his belt.
Should batman have his belt he would own DD.
Without it i can almost be certain DD would win.

First off as pointed out Batman is the superior martial artist. Second under the conditions of him in his Batman garb he would of course have his utility belt. Finally Batman is very resourceful, so even with out his belt and being outmatched he could put up a fight.
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

batman is the mcguiver of superheroes... Daredevil doesn't stand a chance... he'd never see the Dark Knight coming :3

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

batman is the mcguiver of superheroes... Daredevil doesn't stand a chance... he'd never see the Dark Knight coming :3

I can think of a few that can top him in that department, but Daredevil ain't one.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Batman shoots a hook into the next building and slides on a cable to it.
Daredevil jumps off of the building and shoots the hook out halfway down.

Batman uses smokescreens, grappling guns, knockout gas, razor boomarangs, jets, rocket cars, boats, jetpacks and sidekicks to do his job.
Daredevil uses a stick with a grappling hook in it.

Batman has, by my last count, had 4 Robins, 1 Nighthawk, 1 Batgirl and another Batman helping him.
Daredevil works alone.

Batman was born a multibillionaire with a mansion and more cars than Jay Leno.
Daredevil works hard to steal our money.

Batman's enemies are a guy that dresses up like a penguin (no offense Tacky), a scarecrow, a bald guy with an airconditioner and a bunch of clowns.
Daredevil had a reject from Wanted after him.

Batman pretends to be an animal that sees by hearing.
Daredevil sees by hearing.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Batman has, by my last count, had 4 Robins, 1 Nighthawk, 1 Batgirl and another Batman helping him.
Daredevil works alone.

His girlfriend was Elektra and he was friends with Spiderman who he had often teamed up with.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I feel like an idiot....... How could I possibly have forgotten them?

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

You can't forget that Batman had to fight a man in a gimp costume and a woman who thought she was a dandelion as well. Lol.

This is one of two comics where DC and Marvel actually 'Joined forces' to make a comic book where Batman and Daredevil fight together.

wtfru23
wtfru23
62 posts
Nomad

I don't know about that. Batman has years in training with martial arts. Daredevil just learned all his fighting moves on his own

Daredevil actually learned from a mentor when he was young... ummm... his name was Stick and he was blind also but he didnt have a nuclear isotope sicked on his face...

Batman could just use Daredevils own super-senses against him by playing loud, screeching noises and using pungent smells, etc... Batman would win.

Daredevil has the ability to block out all senses but his radar...

barney003
barney003
55 posts
Nomad

Daredevil actually learned from a mentor when he was young... ummm... his name was Stick and he was blind also but he didnt have a nuclear isotope sicked on his face...

Batman could just use Daredevils own super-senses against him by playing loud, screeching noises and using pungent smells, etc... Batman would win.

Daredevil has the ability to block out all senses but his radar...

Hey thanks for providing this useful information. My thoughts about these will change after reading this.
Showing 16-30 of 30