ForumsGamesCastaway 2--- I need help!!!

23 17092
fasihxkhatib
fasihxkhatib
1 posts
Nomad

The following are the quests I need to complete.
1. Obtain and Increase the efficiency of a rusted dagger. HOW???
2. Craft a round shield by combining a round shield with iron ingot. How???

Is there any anology as to how to forge things????

• 23 Replies
thepinkbunny
thepinkbunny
33 posts
Nomad

castaway 2 or one im really good at it
if your tried paly the hacked version

Kndbattle
Kndbattle
6 posts
Shepherd

wow long time but im gonna answer it anyway:
craft together 3 iron ores and three iron res to get iron ingot
and i think to increase a rusted dagger u add a iron ore

Dylski11
Dylski11
37 posts
Nomad

Kndbattle is right. If you want to find a rusted dagger go and buy it in the village for 140 gold. As for finding iron ores, they just appear anywhere on the map.

shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

Ok for your first quest Buy a rusted dagger then buy a bottle of alkahest then go to "craft item" put the rusted dagger in one slot and the alkahest in the other click "create" and you have your self a trusty dagger.

Now for the other quest. In order to get a iron ingot you must either:
1.Get 6 iron ores then go to "craft item" then put 3 iron ores in one slot and three iron ores in the other then click "create" then bam your got your self an iron ingot!
2.complete the quest: down with slithering and when you complete it and turn it in you get a free iron ingot.

Now once you have your iron ingot and wooden shield just go to "craft item" and put the wooden shield in one slot and the iron ingot in the other then click "create" and you have your self one fine round shield! Hope this is what your looking for. Thanks for reading.

Regards, Shade338

shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

Now i need help. I need to find or create a "stick" i have tried to combine three woods with other three woods and all i got was timber. Do any of you guys know where i can find a stick or any recipes on how to create it?

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

Now i need help. I need to find or create a "stick" i have tried to combine three woods with other three woods and all i got was timber. Do any of you guys know where i can find a stick or any recipes on how to create it?

I'm pretty sure a shop sells one, you also got one in the beginning of the game.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Shouldn't this be in the Flash Games section?

shade338
shade338
124 posts
Shepherd

I'm pretty sure a shop sells one, you also got one in the beginning of the game.

I have check the shop and they dont sell any. Plus the stick you get at the beginning of the game was suppose to be made into a shank.
iamthebestgamer
iamthebestgamer
1 posts
Nomad

in which village do i get to buy the rusted dagger? plz help

rc1997
rc1997
37 posts
Peasant

hey this site has all of the crafting options,quests,and a map
http://guidology.com/2011/05/03/castaway-2-crafting-guide/
REALLY helpful

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

you buy rusted dagger in andreas bastion son

Hemecari
Hemecari
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get the wooden shield

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Buy it.... in the blacksmith shop, shields tab.
The shop itself is not the same as the other shop in the town, its a little bit northwest of that shop

maxcL
maxcL
1 posts
Nomad

where do you get a wooden shield??

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Sorry, trying to not loose my manners here... but did you ever thinking of looking at previous posts?

2 posts above you another user had the exact same question... which i answered... so read the posts above your one...

Showing 1-15 of 23