The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAbout:Werewolves & Vampires

19 3045
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

The battle between them has been going on for quite a bit of time. After dracula was invented and gave the idea of humans who hate light and drink blood, someone decided to make things better; humans who could transform into a hybrid of a human and a wolve every full moon. The ante was upped after vampires got super speed and other powers including the ability to stay young which made them almost immortal. then the the werewolves played they're own trump card then and introduced lyco's: humans who could control their transformations from wolf to human. these are currently what vampires are scared of because they would take advantage of the wolves uncontrollable transformations if they hadnt become lyco's. so, who's the best now? i think the lyco's rule.

• 19 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yeah I'd probably go with Blade since it's played by Wesley Snipes

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i have heard of van helsing and blade, never seen them though, butthey sound cool.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

This thread could be about the game ********* or the movie New Moon (in the Twilight saga). But if it's a versus-thread the OP may ask a Mod to change the name on it.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

put each letter then a space so that it won't be starred out.

Showing 16-19 of 19