The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernTheme songs for stores

4 2114
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

I think some stores would do a lot better if they had a theme song. I would go to Starbucks is they played the coffee song from Deathklok.

What other songs would be good for other companies?

• 4 Replies
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Panda express should play that stupid piano song called chopsticks. i would laugh so hard

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

To be honest, I prefer that sort of easy listening and gentle "elevator music" in the stories I go to. I prefer to not be distracted by tempestuous tones and maladapted melodies. Yes, I don't enjoy buying groceries with heavy metal in the background.

If you want to listen to something else, you should bring some sort of music player.. that's what I do. Except for the fact that I spend half my time listening to worthless talk radio for some odd reason.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

It's Walmart, Walmart, gettin`down on Walmart, everybody`s lookin`forward to the shopping Walmart, Walmart, Gotta get down on Walmart, Everbody`s lookin` forward to the shopping yeah.
/random
Why would stores need theme songs? They already have stupid little jingles.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

It's Walmart, Walmart, gettin`down on Walmart, everybody`s lookin`forward to the shopping Walmart, Walmart, Gotta get down on Walmart, Everbody`s lookin` forward to the shopping yeah.

lol
thats funny.
Showing 1-4 of 4