The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernGhost Rider VS Skorpion VS Spawn

8 2883
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

In the flavor of the recent threads pitting Wolverine against Superman and Daredevil against Batman, I have decided to wrench the vilest pitspawn from the corners of the gaming and comic hells to decided once and for all who is the most deadly hellspawn?

Ghost Rider- Flaming chains, a ride from Hell and a look that burns through your very soul.
Skorpion- A deadly ninja assassin that can shoot flames and make a portal to the burning abysses of Netherworld.
Spawn- A former soildier with the power to manipulate his costume into countlessly lethal forms.

That should be enough basic information to get you started. Remember, this is no trivial popularity contest, you are deciding who the most deadly warrior of the underworld is.

• 8 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Ghost Rider would win. He has a power called the penance stare.

"Penance Stare: Ghost Rider possesses the supernatural ability to cause any individual who stares into his eyes to see and feel every bit of pain they have ever inflicted on anyone in their entire lifetime."

Scorpion and Spawn have caused lots of pain to others through out there life.

If the whole thing about the Penance Stare working based on souls then Spawn has thousands of souls within his body.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

That requires them to make eye contact, which is almost impossible to assure. If he did ever occomplish that task, he would be assured a swift victory.

Also, I did mention the Penance stare vaguely in the OP.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

That requires them to make eye contact, which is almost impossible to assure.

It might be a bit harder with Spawn but with Scorpion all he would have to do is let him reel him in. A spear through the chest isn't going to do much to Ghost Rider. I'm not sure if it would do much to Spawn either.
karinhalokoo
karinhalokoo
2 posts
Peasant

hmmm scorpion, MK rules.
and, acorpion go to neitherworld.Spawn and ghost rider can't do that.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I think Spawn would defeat both Scorpion & Ghost Rider.

As he can only be killed by a weapon that has been forged in heaven or the draining of all of his necro powers, he is pretty much immortal. But a mortal can kill him in a Dead Zone or somewhere similar.

He also has super necro powers and can manipulate his suit to do whatever he wants without draining any of his powers (As it is actually fused with him) He can also teleport, raise some dead creatures and do all of that malarkey.

Although Ghost Rider's Penance Stare would obviously deal quite a blow if it got him, it would not kill him just incapacitate him significantly.

But, seeing as Ghost Rider does just go back and forth from hell when he dies, it is hard to say how he could be killed. I think only God can truly kill Ghost Rider (lol) And Dr.Strange as he can split spirits apart. Hard to say really.

Scorpion on the other hand, would get owned by both I mean, it seems to be that the only way to properly injure Scorpion is through the use of Supernatural powers which both Spawn and Ghost Rider have and use.

acorpion go to neitherworld.Spawn and ghost rider can't do that

Ghost Rider can go to different realms. Ghost Rider can travel to the incorporeal realms.

And spawn, I imagine Spawn could travel through hell or something but I am not sure about this.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

On Skorpion; I think you mean Scorpion instead. On Spawn; I think you mean solider instead of soildier.

On the question; I would like to say; who's most sustainability?

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

On Skorpion; I think you mean Scorpion instead. On Spawn; I think you mean solider instead of soildier.

I think everyone understood what he meant, none of this was necessary.

What do you mean by
who's most sustainability?

Do you mean who can last the longest without exhausting themselves or what?:L
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Although Ghost Rider's Penance Stare would obviously deal quite a blow if it got him, it would not kill him just incapacitate him significantly.

Spawns powers are fueled by those souls, So effecting them would effectively depower him.

And spawn, I imagine Spawn could travel through hell or something but I am not sure about this.

Yeah he can travel in hell.
Showing 1-8 of 8