ForumsSupport ForumCastaway 2 problem

18 9109
Naphalem1
Naphalem1
23 posts
Shepherd

I just logged out 10 mins ago and from some reason the game isn't loading at all. I restarted my browser(IE9), I even restarted my computer. Still can play anyother game too...so what's going on???

• 18 Replies
enter543210
enter543210
1 posts
Nomad

I recieved the blast shield quest not long ago but realised i already made the shield.... to make another blast shield i need a warriors shield... and to make a warriors shield i need a knights momento (which i have already used on my preavious shield), and you can only get one of these.

I thought the quest would be complete as soon as i got it because i have already done it but it did not show it was completed.

Can someone please help me get this impossible (as far as i know) quest complete!!!!

kim346
kim346
40 posts
Peasant

@enter 543210
i dont really think you have any chance of completing that quest now unless you dispose, but thats only a maybe

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

this happened to me to, i got a brand new computer from a year ago and it NEVER lags EVER. but whenever castaway 2 is done loading and I play and then turn off, turn back on and then go on the game again it will not load and there will not be a load progress, just a advertisement for a game about spells, or an advertisement for google chrome, which i already have

Showing 16-18 of 18