The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernA Fate Worse than Death...

37 5229
Latchem
Latchem
75 posts
Farmer

What is your fate worse than death?

For me, Eurovision song contest or Rebecca Black

• 37 Replies
Kellinger
Kellinger
158 posts
Nomad

eternal life so you have to watch your loved ones die before your eyes

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

being tortured to the point of death and right before u die the person torturing you does something really painful like slowly stab you or cut you a bunch but not enough for you to bleed to death so basicly I would say a slow and painful death

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Being tortured in a dungeon your whole life.

Well; that's the obliviously.

Or may get expelled from Hogwarts. Or to be in Slytherin.
machinesway
machinesway
101 posts
Nomad

Being turned into a midget and told you must play basket ball against the lakers or whoever else and that you must do a slam dunk or you will forever play till you do or you stay that short forever, and just get shorter every year.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

I think any part in that is worse than death.

Being in front probably isnt so bad compared to being one of the other two. lol
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

cancer, being deaf, being blind all of these, any combination of these.... paralysis..... Turned into undead.... Ugh. Being in hell probably.

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Listening to a duo with Rebbeca Black and Justin Beiber.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Being in front probably isnt so bad compared to being one of the other two. lol

Then you get to drag two dead/dying people behind you.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

being tortured, feeling the pain but not being able to die, only watching shows you hate unless you can find something funny in it, or what Ghgt99 said.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

For me, being forced to bathe in a pool of maggots. I've always been extremely disturbed by maggots.

Being paralzed through my entire body. So that i'm imprisoned in my body.

That'd be another good one. Reminds me of Metallica's One.
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

being tortured, feeling the pain but not being able to die

I think just not being able to die in general would be bad. Also watching people that you care about being tortured.
FutureAssassin
FutureAssassin
16 posts
Nomad

having to replay a tragic death of a loved one... or living eternally one a lifeless island

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I have one. Losing to an enemy. They kidnap you. They experiment on you, and make you their slave. They pump you full of chemicals to keep you alive. You do their work for all of eternity unless somebody else finally kills you.

machinesway
machinesway
101 posts
Nomad

Watching a Bamboo prison grow around you

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

Seeing Armageddon come to fruition armageddon is the war between god and satan that will last for seven years (im not sure about this but this 7 year part so dont quote me on it) the fact that knowing God might not even win the war is horrifying imagine if all unraptured people will be forced to live under satans rule if he did so win just imagine the things he would do. Either that or just an apocalyptic event in general because even if you do somehow manage to survive everyone else in the world has died you would be all alone and helpless the thought of knowing all your friends and family are dead and the fact you ahev to relie on survival instinct (which i assume most people dont have since it would be a learned behavior in our mordern society)

Showing 16-30 of 37