ForumsNews and FeedbackSeasonal Armatars

4 2770
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Well... They're seasonal. They're cool. They're Armatars!

But for how long time are they?
For what events do they come?
How many are they in average each time?
Is there new ones every time?
Are there some Armatar who's to late to get now?
What if; that you can use all Armatars when you got enough AP?

(This is my first thread here!)

• 4 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Seasonal armatars are ones that are available at 1 and 5 AP. However, seasonal armatars are no longer available.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

Seasonal armatars are ones that are available at 1 and 5 AP. However, seasonal armatars are no longer available.

I already knew that. They will return in AGv3. Can somebody just answer my questions?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

But for how long time are they?

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. Are you trying to say: how long are they out when they are released?
If so, then they were out for a few weeks.
For what events do they come?

The seasons and holidays. Such as Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Summer, Spring, etc.
How many are they in average each time?

I wasn't here for the seasonal Armatars, but after reading around the site quite a lot, it would vary from how many they released because the users created them. It depended on the users creating them, so I'd say that the number range would be 20-40 every time the seasonal Armatars were out.
Is there new ones every time?

Yes.
Are there some Armatar who's to late to get now?

I'd take it you're talking about AG3 when they release the seasonal Armatars. So, I think that they have all the seasonal ones saved somewhere, so I don't think it's too late to have a certain one in the new site when they are for grabs.

AP will be different in AG3, so I'm not sure.

---

There is an Armatar sticky, I think you could've asked all these questions there.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

for how long time are they

... depends on the season. If it's a spring/summer/fall/winter season, probably 4 months. If it's leading up to a holiday like Christmas or Thanksgiving, probably a few weeks.

are there new ones every time?

Not generally, as far as I know the same seasonal armatars are re-used every year.

Armatars aren't going to require points on AG3.

And yes, GoM is correct, please ask Armatar-related questions in the sticky thread.
Showing 1-4 of 4