The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernCommon

11 1867
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'm trying to find one thing every person has in common. So name whatever you think. And if you can't think of one think of what everyone should have in common.

• 11 Replies
hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

Humanity.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Individuality.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

a brains with a lot of ideas.

I disagree with this...

Every person can think, speak her language.

Have you seen internet postings? I bet some people can't even understand their own postings.

Really the only thing that we all have in common is that we are apart of the same species.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I would say individuality but that seems to have disappeared.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I'd like for everyone to have a level of intelligence that at least wouldn't classify them as a moron.

A guy can dream, can't he?

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

I'd like for everyone to have a level of intelligence that at least wouldn't classify them as a moron.

Well since its all relative, then even if they were smarter they would always be morons since they wouldn't be as smart as everyone else.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

A common characteristic to most humans is the belief that they are part of a super intelligent elite group floating in a sea of morons, and the incapacity to realize that every "moron" thinks the same way.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Everybody here probably believes what they say is correct even though it may not be. thats something most human beings have in common. that probably goes for what i just said though

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Everybody here probably believes what they say is correct even though it may not be.

Why would they even say it if they thought it wasn't correct. Therefore I say that what you said was correct.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

We all have blood.
Ta da.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Well since its all relative, then even if they were smarter they would always be morons since they wouldn't be as smart as everyone else.

I guess that would mean that there will always be smart people and morons.

Dangit. :/
Showing 1-11 of 11