The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernIf you where reincarnated, what would you come back as and why?

31 4146
CrusafixSoldier
CrusafixSoldier
17 posts
Peasant

Im interested to know what people would choose as to thier reincarnation, if it where myself, i would come back as a hawke,
i've always wanted to fly.

• 31 Replies
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

I would come back as a sasquatch so i could mess with those jack links idiots. lol

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Id be a human, cuz animals live by instinct not logic.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I'd come back as some sort of cyborg being. A kind of gelly mixture one the inside, like a brain, and a BioTechnical Steel-silver armor on the outside.

FutureAssassin
FutureAssassin
16 posts
Nomad

maybe a grizzly bear. Then i would be the king of the forest and i would maul anything in my way!

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I think I might end up being a sea turtle. Just chill out and swim for a hundred years. Nice and relaxing. Just swim bro, just swim.

http://sheenerrrs.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/lgmp0351crush-the-turtle-finding-nemo-mini-poster.jpg

Dash
Dash
51 posts
Nomad

As a super hot model with huge boobs.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Quoting myself

I would come back as cthulu and destroy whoever killed me. Even if it was old age.

I change my mind. I would come back as an AG mod so i can fight in the never ending war against spammers.
YepYepYep
YepYepYep
35 posts
Nomad

I'd like to be a pampered cat. Just sleep most of the day and have someone else bring me food.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Uh a Freaking Dragon, Why, Because they are awesome!

barney003
barney003
55 posts
Nomad

I would like to come back as a priest. I really like the care and work these people do for the society.. There are the actually human beings who live their life in full stretch.

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

If I would be reincarnated, It would be a person, if I still knew my past life. If not, then I would want to be reincarnated as my son(If I ever have one)

Reasons: I always had big dreams, I wanted to make great games, movies, to program, and all that other stuff. Though I know for one that I could not do all of this in my life, so If I would be a reincarny, I would be my son (then I would give him all possible things to fulfill his (which is my) dream)

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

I'd come back as a house cat, so I could sleep all day and go out whenever I wanted.

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

I'd like to be a pampered cat. Just sleep most of the day and have someone else bring me food.

Sorry! Didn't mean to put the same as you, should of read the whole page first.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I would be a lolcat! Funny cats and badly spelled caption FTW!!!

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Personally, I'd want to be a Bombardier beetle. They are carnivorous beetles that shoot 212-degree Farenheit caustic chemicals out of abdominal glands.

I would come back as a girl.

Showing 16-30 of 31