ForumsWEPRWho else is a Christian?

53 7447
redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

I am and I was just wondering how many people on AG are.
IF YOUR NOT A CHRISTIAN DO NOT POST I really don't want to hear it. If you post something dumb like "I dont believe in a fairy tale" it just proves how stupid and mean you are so if you are a christian please post it here.

• 53 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I am Christian I was not babtized, nor do I go to church. What of it? God said that we can have free religion, and it doesn't matter whether i'm babtized or not. So people, please don't argue.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

AMEN! Hallelujah! I'm a Christian too, and I would like to find more Christian friends on AG.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

@drestro2
not only was he a jew, but he was a jewish rabbi. Considering he was a Jew (race).

@flappybob999
While it doesn't matter if your baptized, it is something you should do, being that it is a sacrament condoned by Jesus himself. And going to church, while technically not neccesary for salvation, is neccesary for growing in your faith, and having a foundation. So both are neccesary, just not for salvation.

@gman1000
<----Ooo pick me! oo pick me!

elite612
elite612
17 posts
Nomad

Im a christian like all my firends but the thing is i was firends with them before i knew they were.I kinda got a hint of that thou

elite612
elite612
17 posts
Nomad

Its cool seeing you guys on here i really didnt ecspect this.add me as firend if ud like.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Redbehead:@all athiest, you guys are dumbest people on AG because you can't tell logic or reason. Plus you high intolerable and arrogant.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

@Eshploded, yeah I did say that and it's true

@gman1000 I'll be your friend

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

One word: Christian!
So much historic evidence.

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

I'm actually surprised at how many people are Christians on this site. The main reason is because of the spam I see while playing games. Also, I am a Christian too.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

wow five pages worth of cristian people just don't try to convert me

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

i am

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I'm a christian

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

Hey if your a christian add me and I'll add you

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

OK God bless you

pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

*everone rase your hands and lets prase the lord,(im singing
)come bless the lord, come bless the lord, drow nerer to worship christ the lord, And bless his name his holy name declaring he is good.* if you know that song tell me...

and by the way im christian and jesus christ is my lord and savyor. : )

Showing 31-45 of 53