The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat are you thinking at this very moment?

104 10466
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I'd like to hear what you are thinking. it can be anything. creative, lame, funny, whatever. just say the first thing that pops into your head.

• 104 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Currently Thinking: I'm hungry, I should go downstairs and make something to eat. Time to study....

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

1) This thread is useless.
2) The opening poster is a fool.

thanks a lot. It's not meant to matter at all, it's just cool.

*coughsyoudon'treallyhaveasenseofhumorcoughs*

I thought that was rather funny. besides, you have to have a sense of humor if you click on this thread.
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I'm thinking of buying some canned vegetables. Haven't gotten my daily serving today anyway, and I can listen to this song and relate to it.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

My current thoughts: This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow....I really want to go see the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie because of this song. It better be played in the credits...Man Micheal Bolton is a beast and a cinephile....

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

My thoughts:

WOOT!!! No school tomorow and after tomorow. So I guess it'll be AG, studying, maybe guitar and some Tv and complete waste of time. I guess I'll write a story or something.
Better go to bed soon.

You are now exiting my thoughts...

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I have to say, I thought this thread would've died out early, but you guys are so kind as to provide to the world your super awesome, if not a little odd, thoughts.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I'm thinking of penguins, eating Life cereal, what I am going to to with my life, and why on earth do all my baseball games get rained out.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I am thinking about how bored I am this very moment. I think that if somebody doesn't comment on this thread soon, it might die off. I don't want that cuz I'm not done seeing what interesting things that go through people's heads.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Right now, I'm thinking about how good my dinner was and how full I am. I'm also thinking that I should go take a shower in about a half hour-hour so that I can feel clean.

SimplyPerfect
SimplyPerfect
20 posts
Nomad

'Hmmmm.... Am I a cool person? Who wrote all over my arm? Oh, right I fell asleep in World Geography... Speaking of sleeping, I'm tired... Really tired... I want some bacon.'
-Inside the mind of SimplyPerfect, By SimplyPerfect.
For the full unveiling of, Inside the Mind of SimplyPerfect, just go to my page, and ask. You will almost definitely not get what you want but hey? Who said life was fair?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I am thinking that the Joker kitteh might actually kill somebody tonight...

http://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/seriouscatjoker.jpg

Darksaber
Darksaber
191 posts
Nomad

why am i posting this??
i wonder

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

trust me, in this thread, there are no bad posts. I've seen some really funny ones from you guys.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

"This is loud, this is cold, this is endless and I know..."

- Be The Young by Yellowcard (which is what I'm listening to right now).

Another good line from that song, other than the one on my about.

I've been listening to a lot of "When You're Through Thinking Say Yes" lately. What can I say? It may be my favorite album right not.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'm thinking, or rather wondering, how this thread manages to get so many replies when the rest of the forum is a ghost town.

Showing 31-45 of 104