ForumsNews and Feedback[dup] Forum (text) Colour?

5 2659
goldair1
goldair1
158 posts
Nomad

like this
https://nwtl0w.bay.livefilestore.com/y1px0hLOQgHNuYRbVfGxGB_FSVyBOnOvrgYydRYba0-h72KOeweCCb9cFADj2q5S_VZzu1ypVw-Q-E4cnYhnC8-sX7iAzepkLvw/COLOR.bmp?psid=1

• 5 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I can't open that link in a tab. It's broken.

But if you're talking about us having color in our posts, then I'm against it and many others are as well. Because that would confuse members of the site, and be rather annoying to see. All the different colors bother my eyes.

Also, you could've posted this in the forum sticky. That's why it's there, so you can discuss things about the new forum in AG3.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The picture didn't work.

deleteremove
deleteremove
20 posts
Peasant

I'm with GhostOfMatrix on this one. The idea of different colors will annoy people as post will abuse the use of it by making multi colored posts for no reason.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

@deleteremove:
Yes. And it could confuse members. If people started posting in green and/or blue the other members would think that they are Administrators or Moderators.

I prefer having it how it is now. Black for members, navy for Moderators, and Green for Administrators. So this way no one will get headaches due to all the colors being posted, and people won't get confused about anything.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We've spoken on this several times. We will not allow users to post in alternate colors.

Showing 1-5 of 5