ForumsNews and FeedbackHow will AG3 deal with Hackers?

6 2629
ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

I have found multiple hackers such as zazzaz. What should we do about hackers on AGv3.

• 6 Replies
Epicdude7
Epicdude7
33 posts
Justiciar

identify them and take action or see what they are playing on.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Why structure the title of the thread like one of the stickies if this is not a sticky? To me, the name "Ideas and Discussions about:" identifies stickies from normal threads.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

Why structure the title of the thread like one of the stickies if this is not a sticky? To me, the name "Ideas and Discussions about:" identifies stickies from normal threads.

Thanks for contributing to the thread.
Anyways, if the hacker is in Colony, report it to soymasterYos, because Cormyn designated him to verify if it really is a hacker. So yeah, do that.
Also, make sure to have pictures/videos for proof, if you don't have proof, there's no way to make sure your telling the truth.
"Pics or it didn't happen."
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If you think that a high-score on a game is hacked, then you can report it on GetSatisfaction, or leave a comment on jroyster22's profile.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

epic combo has been hacked there are like 5 of the excact same high score. also they got one second for origional If you play it u know what i'm sayin

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

epic combo has been hacked there are like 5 of the excact same high score.

I'm not sure if the Administrators lurk around the forums often. But they do check GetSatisfaction. So click that link in my previous post, then make a thread about it on there.
Showing 1-6 of 6