ForumsGamesIs it me or has most of the games in this site been getting bad game ratings!?!?!

53 11371
Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

I think so becasue if you look at new releases they are all around 4-7 and no 8s,9s or perfect 10s!!!!! what is going on here??

• 53 Replies
jboy85
jboy85
69 posts
Nomad

Yea, there are some bad games on here. Maybe if you recommend a good game to an admin or something, they'll post it up on the site. But even though there are some bad games, the site backs it up with some great games.

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Maybe it's because games aren't made specifically to please everyone. Some people are going to like games more than others. There are plenty of games on this site I'll like more than a lot of other people, and it goes vice-versa.

People are going to vote low on games if they don't like them... that's how it rolls around here. We can't make a game like Last Stand every day... it's just not conceivable.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Yeah i like games that people hate and people love games that i hate, and the only way a game would get a perfect 10 would be if everyone like the game (mabey sonny 2 will get a 10 i am not sure) And there are a lot of games on this site i don't even now how many but my point is is that say there are 1234 games on this site you are going to like one of then and if you don't like any game on this site than leave.

Why do you guys get mad if they get low ratings than give the game good ratings and mabey it is not our fault if the games get low scores mabey it is the people who made the game cause they should now by now that there is a bigger population on this site and that the people want diverse games.

outbreak
outbreak
69 posts
Nomad

yeah your right,but someppl dont like some of this games

codeman
codeman
95 posts
Nomad

idk, there are a few that are good but have bad rating!

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

i totally agree and finally there is taticla assassin 2!!

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Well some people would probaly come along and just like give it any old rating without playing it just to get APs I really find it spam I think that there should be like a 10 minute until you rate the next game so people can't spam and of you try it won't let you until 10 minutes are up from when you rated your last game.

G_P2

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

lol since you posted this games have been getting better - just like u said - tactical assasin has 9.2 (at the time i checked) and pillage the village 9.1, etc etc =p but there are mostly average to poor so i still agree with you.

Leethax0rz
Leethax0rz
30 posts
Nomad

Well, they are flash games. It IS pretty hard to make a flash game that enough people will like to rate it a 10 or a 9. So far, he highest-rated games I know are things like Tactical Assasin 2, The Last Stand 2 and Sonny.

And I just want to make the point that a lot of people don't bother to make a really epic game with a good plot, game graphics etc. Which means that lately, a lot of games like "Run soldier Run" or "Go go plant" are going to get bad ratings because they are so simple.

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

do YOU want to try and make a perfect game?

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

lol i wish

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, it's practically impossible to make the perfect game since it has to meet all of are wanting in a game. So since we're all different people, the game that we all want is going to be a tough task for our game makers. We also have people putting in random ratings for points so that adds to how ludicrous to think we can make the perfect game. However, their has been a lot of games under 6/10 because they are too short, too easy or just plain boring.

Aids247
Aids247
58 posts
Nomad

well some games are getting low ratings because some of them suck really badly. it is really really hard to make like a perfect game. so thats why no one really has 9/10 well some do but not tons...

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

YeAh CaUsE eVeRy GaMe HaS ItS uPs AnD dOwNs

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

i find that people vote very harshly on this site. A lot of games i see here are scoring around 6/10, but scoring much higher on other sites like newgrounds and kongregate. I can't work out why though.

Showing 31-45 of 53