ForumsGameshow can i make flash games for free?

6 4049
CDAWGSHEE
CDAWGSHEE
79 posts
Nomad

if you know a site that lets you make flash games for free plz help me thank you for the help

• 6 Replies
Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

ty for this forum cause also want to know how to create free flash games

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Game Maker 7 - An extremely popular program that's used by many indy developers to create games. It's extremely easy to use, and is great for those of you starting out.
Cost: Free!

Adobe Flash CS3 - Newest version of Flash and the first to be published by Adobe. This is the ONLY program that Armor Games supports for games on the website, unless you have another way to create an .swf file.
Cost: $699 (30-Day Free Trial Available HERE)

First you will need to get your hands on adobe Flash or Director.You can download a free 30-day trial, but that won`t get you far so you will probably have to buy the real version later.The price of the newest version of Flash is 699$ for more details refer to www.adobe.com.

Now you will need to learn atleast one of the three game development branches and as far as money goes here is how they are layed out music>art&gtrogramming.To do that you can search the internet for tutorials my suggestions:
www.cartoonsmart.com(programming and drawing)
www.flashkit.com(programming)

You might also need someone to help you.If you choose art you will need to find a programming partner and if you choose programming you will need an artist.Learning both will be very helpful since you can get the whole profit from the game.Music is not as appreciated so if you choose that you will probably have to lok for solo projects.

CDAWGSHEE
CDAWGSHEE
79 posts
Nomad

thank you arax you helped me alot

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

you could use someone elses serial code to get the full version for free but thats illegal

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

I tried making a flash-game once but I found that I didn't have the patience for things like that

fuzone
fuzone
21 posts
Nomad

Try ChallengeYou.com for making mazes,sploder.com for making some kill-all-enemies game.I'd try searching with search engines if i were you.

Showing 1-6 of 6