The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernGeneral Sports Thread

6 1206
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

This thread is devoted to everything sports. You can discuss and share your favorite/best players/teams/sports here! I, personally, love mountain biking (MTB) because it takes, in my opinion, the most amount of effort, stamina, spirit, etc etc. I'm signed with Haro.

• 6 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The Giants won the world series. I'm still recovering from the mix of shock and ecstasy (the feeling, not the drug).

I don't even care about baseball. That's how big this is.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

My favourite sport is Basketball, I love it and I play it a lot, I want to dunk when I get older :P.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

The Giants won the world series. I'm still recovering from the mix of shock and ecstasy

Why would the Giants winning the World Series give you a feeling of shock and ecstasy even though you don't care about baseball?
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

If the Reds can get themselves together, I mean, I know they swept the Cardinals, but then dropping a two game series to the Pirates? Come on. But anyways, if they can be more consistent, then they will have the divisional and maybe the NLCS wrapped up.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

If the Reds can get themselves together, I mean, I know they swept the Cardinals, but then dropping a two game series to the Pirates? Come on. But anyways, if they can be more consistent, then they will have the divisional and maybe the NLCS wrapped up.

You mentioned the Reds! That happens to be my favorite baseball team.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My favourite sport is Basketball, I love it and I play it a lot, I want to dunk when I get older :P.

Try dunking now.

I'm not quite sure whether I care less about baseball or gridiron football. I quite like the NBA and the NHL though.

If anyone knows what cricket is, tell me.
Showing 1-6 of 6