The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSource of happiness

28 3108
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

What do you think is the source of happiness?

I like to stay with the scientific answer i discovered, tryptophan. Tryptophan is the chemical (commonly found in chocolate and turkey) that your body uses to help produce serotonin. Serotonin, is the chemical that your body releases to make you feel "happy".

• 28 Replies
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

food
video games
AG
AP
dogs
books
TV

thats all i can think of at the moment

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I agree Armor Games also makes me happy. It's a great way to talk to people. And watching comedy's.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Friends.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Friends can be failures. And make you depressed instead of happiness.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Friends can be failures. And make you depressed instead of happiness.

Then get better friends.
If someone makes you depressed are they your friend?
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

If someone makes you depressed are they your friend?

True. However, some friends aren't for good times. Some help you find your own faults, then you have to correct them.
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

It's good to have friends find faults in you then other people such as your boss.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

[quote]f someone makes you depressed are they your friend?

Nope. They're not Indie. That is why I'm better off friendless. I was used and abused by a ton of them. So I'm done. I'm a Social Loner. I love being alone but I do like to talk to people from time to time. Being a social Loner is the best. You get the best Of Both Worlds.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

My source of happiness is when I enjoy the things im doing. I also enjoy the happines of others when I helped them out, which makes me happy.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My source of happiness comes from my family and friends. Also comes from things that I enjoy doing. Some other things can bring me happiness as well, such as when I help out people, doesn't matter what I've done, but if I've helped them out in some way and they thank me, then that puts a smile on my face.

SuperSaiyan22
SuperSaiyan22
33 posts
Nomad

YOUR OWN HEART AND EMOTIONS

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

My happiness comes from when I work really hard at my job. When I see I did a ton of work in a short time that makes me happy.

Showing 16-27 of 28