ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 463141
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

endscape, i think valboss84 is on our team. and are you crazy? with all the weird quotes. no offense.

Things about me
I can summon monsters,animals,elemental attacks, and can hide within the shadows. And clones but I have to meditate for a day. Weak against lightning and light itself.

(I think that every player should do this so they can know they're limits and powers.)

I hide within the shadows until an enemy comes by.

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

i think valboss84 is on our team
how was i to know
and are you crazy
absolutely
with all the weird quotes
ive used no quotes * signifies action, action phrases
*loading gun, now pointing at koru7's head for calling me crazy when that isss the obvious...* lalala, have a nice day sir
_sd
Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

Endscape thinks everyone should post here http://armorgames.com/community/thread/4029214/give-your-armatar-stats/page/1 fun anddd informative
:O forgot something on me last post
*BANG*
_sd

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

sorry Endscape but i don't see that going well, we would just end up with people giving their stats a million zeros and unlimited powers

watupdaug
watupdaug
65 posts
Nomad

can i join the clan

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

:l hmmmmm thats wat some people did actually XD,
sad though, but it was for the fun to see wat people would put :L
o well

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

@watupdaug i messaged you on your profile, just message me back and your in

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

hello from japan.
about me
i have fire powers and is weak against water.i take in fire and it strenthens* me.

i shoot fire around koru7 and breaks his concetration.then i have a phisical hand to hand combat with sprooschicken

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

@ wwedfan1

I'm not meditating!

@Endscape, I'm on your team, unless your were just joking about hitting me over the head.

I jump in and out of the shadows to shoot at wwedfan1, relocating every time

SD!!

wwedfan1
wwedfan1
188 posts
Peasant

koru7 you are the king of zombies.[b]zombies are slow and you don't have the power to teleport.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

no but we classified it as a dark wizard, so... yeah. JohnGarell was on the beta website and it was classified as a dark wizard. I'll ask him to change it.

SD

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Has anything been decided relating what I (and any players using shield aramatars) can and cannot do? I'd really like to know...

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

You're a shield. that's it. Like sprooschicken said we are to assume what are armatar's roles are. And since your's is a shield, that makes you an inanimate object.

For example: wwedfan1 is a dragon, so he can breath fire and is really big, and probably fire resistant. Hope that answered your question. If not, then ask sprooschicken.

SD

Endscape
Endscape
1,182 posts
Nomad

@Endscape, I'm on your team, unless your were just joking about hitting me over the head
yes sir it was a joke..... and the joke wasnt about hitting u...... unless u consider a bullet a blunt object?

Endscape picks up snowguy takes him to a forge, melts him down into a pot, and use him as a vase.

pssssss, snow guy, ill turn u into a robot later..... after me plant grows big and strong.
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Lol, ok. I go and pick flowers from endscapes garden and puts them in snowguy.

SD

Showing 466-480 of 3654