ForumsForum GamesArmatar War - Clan Friendly Version

3654 490903
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

After several of requests I've decided to open this. I have no idea how the clans played it so I'll leave it up to the players to form the rules. But, form the rules the way you played the original version. Ask JohnGarell for questions I suppose.

• 3,654 Replies
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

I never said it did but you can't bite me because of the way I'm holding you.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

SD

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

I see JohnGarell create his 3000 warriors...So I grab snowguy and I use him as a skateboard and I skate down the mountain back into the city and we hide in the sewer where no one but the Ghost Clan can find us...
P.S. The sewer is all clean bc I cleaned it and made it into a camp, blocking all the sewer bio waste so it'll be a real camp...
~GC~

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I summon a warrior who is made of (and throws) thermite. This happens to JG's warriors [skip to 5:30]:

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Me and Emperor Palpatine's soldier combine to turn into a super soldier made of fire and thermite and wreak havoc on the other soldiers from the other clans
SD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Emperor Palpatine is Ghost galaxy clan. I put daleks on a board, then i strap his head and tail to 2 straps and then I crank the wheel stretching him farther and farther each time he doesn't tell us where his camp is.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh there's no need for that
I track down the clan members that have gone to the camp. I smell their trail leading us strait to ur dearth home
So u cam kill the snake now
SD

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok I ment sewer home. Ato correct is stupid some times

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Emperor Palpatine is Ghost galaxy clan.

In that case I absorb it

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Do I not get a thank you from Koru7 for letting him choose Dalek's torture?

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

sorry, supermape, thank you very much or letting me pick the punishment. I start meditating.
SD

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

Pickpocket can't track us down because I put a certain kind of goo that throws him off our sent and sends him into the unknown wilderness
~GC~

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

JohnGarell you forgot the SD

I know.

I am also a fire proof snake so your fire does not affect me!

Your Armatar doesn't say that.

skateboard

snowguy don't have wheels.

I summon a warrior who is made of (and throws) thermite. This happens to JG's warriors [skip to 5:30]//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnHR4cMXiyM

Please use BBS-links next time. You got only one and we got 3000. Remember they are extra sustainable.

I freeze your body Tomboy.

-SD-
skippythemonkey1
skippythemonkey1
90 posts
Nomad

i unfreeze her for the hell of it then i kick her a cuple times hen i tell you to frezze her again.

SD

Showing 601-615 of 3654