ForumsThe TavernApocalypse Survivors

28 3696
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Well... That priest must be pretty embarrassed. No apocalypse. You can talk about all things dealing with the world ending here!

• 28 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Really? The world is definitely ending over here. Nuclear unicorns, fiery bowling balls and all that falling from the sky.

And don't forget the Mutant Marshmallow peeps. You can't forget the peeps.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

The Zombies are coming for me! I'm trapped in my room, but I can see them down the street!

Hhhheeeeelllllppppp....

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I haven't gone outside, locked mah doors, and have shutters closed.

Seems like an ordinary day.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Man, you guys are hilarious. While you're making your funny jokes I'm sitting here typing this while fending zombies. I've had practice on the games here, now it's time to show off. Yup, I'm so good I can manage my AG addiction with one hand and an AK in the other.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Well... That priest must be pretty embarrassed. No apocalypse. You can talk about all things dealing with the world ending here!

this is actually the second time he predicted this. he first predicted in 1994 i think and when the end didn't come, everyone was in the streets causing havok and rioting.
and what's the rapture?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

The Zombies are coming for me! I'm trapped in my room, but I can see them down the street!

Thats odd... Me and some friends are going to harass some guy whos trapped in his room. Any connection?

I'm in a group on Facebook thats called 'That awkward moment when you realize the world isn't actually ending.'
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the pigs are on the attack where I live. O_o

They're a bit off schedule, though.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

LOL There will never be the end of the world. It's all bull**** and it's bad for you. There will be no showering asteroid's or comet's and other ****.

No, there will totes be an apopocopalipse. With unicorns. And jellybeans. DUH.
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

LOL There will never be the end of the world. It's all bull**** and it's bad for you. There will be no showering asteroid's or comet's and other ****.

Backing up Tacky and joel's sarcasm, we're only kidding! I think I couldn't have made it any more obvious.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Basically, it is when Christians all around the world 'disappear,' taken up into heaven by Christ.

This is the holiday the rest of the world looks forward to.

There was a 3.6 earthquake near where I live, but other than that, nothing apocalyptic has happened to me.

All I can say is, when Jesus comes down, I'll be ready with a sledgehammer. An inflatable sledgehammer, of course.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Nuclear unicorns

lol.

Anyways I'm shooting hordes of demons with my buddy Jesus over here. And for some strange reason I can hear a lord of the rings battle soundtrack.

Very fun judgment day.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

LOL Okay you have fun with that. I did nothing like that. Just went on with my normal day.

machinesway
machinesway
101 posts
Nomad

For all we know only one person actually got raptured, that person was the only person to follow every single law and rule made in the bible and the rest of us are down here...but god went....**** it they've got Rebecca Black...that's punishment enough.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

LOL so true. She is god awful There is your end of the world right there.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I knew it wouldnt happen ow did it even get started? what if its not affected by daylight savings...

Showing 1-15 of 28