ForumsSupport ForumEnjoyment

7 1427
Dude796702
Dude796702
2 posts
Nomad

You should play music on the homepage and other pages.I wonder if you could play music directly from radio stations and let us pick the stations.

• 7 Replies
ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

That be awesome! We could listen to the power 100.1 all day while enjoying some John games!

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Me, along with many other users, just open up a separate window/tab with YouTube or Pandora or some other music provider on it. It works well.

iSabby
iSabby
33 posts
Nomad

Pandora radio !! That's what i use!

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

This has been discussed before. The problem is that AG would be held accountable for any songs you put up on your profile. So...

Copyright violations.

Angry parents whose children hear inappropriate songs.

And the fact that thats just another thing that mods would have to monitor.

So it would be awesome, but its just easier to pull up Pandora, iTunes, or Youtube.

koolwhip
koolwhip
16 posts
Nomad

i agree a pandora addition would be nice

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

If you just open a new tab it will take less time for the page to load than if its added to the site itself

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And the fact that thats just another thing that mods would have to monitor.

This here. Look at it. Such a good reason.

Either way, as mentioned, it is far easier to play the music yourself through tabs or a mediaplayer than trying to implement a player onto the site without breaking someone's face or the law, whichever you find more important.

It would just be yet another thing to load. And load. And load. especially if it is found on every page of the site, and it resets when you are reloading a page, or go somewhere else.

So, the DIY version of this seems all fine, and we won't get complaints because Justin Bieber or a Rick Roll starts flowing out your speakers when you load AG.
Showing 1-7 of 7