The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernThe clubs of AG

32 4013
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

There are many clubs on AG. Really many. But; how many?
Do anyone know? If not; you could tip me about clubs no one already have tipped me about.

Let's see how many there are!

• 32 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Most of the clubs being mentioned here are relatively new. I'd give out a very long list of clubs I remember, if I remembered any. The problem is that the oversaturation caused me to forget most of what I can recall.

AG used to have a conservative club and a Communist Party though.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I made a sandwich god club. It has commandments and everything.

:P

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

there r no clubs but tere are like little groups people put on their abouts but they dont do anything but put it on their abouts and nothng else

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I made a sandwich god club. It has commandments and everything.

Alt's Cult of George is vastly superior Tacky. Trust me.

there r no clubs but tere are like little groups people put on their abouts but they dont do anything but put it on their abouts and nothng else

The Zombie Survival Club wasn't a club then right? I think it had a thread.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I see that no one mentioned the Top Gear club, so I will mention it. I saw it on someone's profile, but I forget who's.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I see that no one mentioned the Top Gear club, so I will mention it. I saw it on someone's profile, but I forget who's.

It was mentioned by JohnGarell and Efan has it
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Efan has it

Efan is not on-line anymore. He stopped when he got rank #100. I think his Gear group (not club; sorry) is the most popular with 22 members.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I love to run clubs. If someone here's got a club you want to keep growing but think it's annoying to run it by yourself; just tell me and give it to me!

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

there used to be tons of free rider clubs, and i once had one handed over to me to lead, but those days are long gone.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

He will be on sometime after school ends

Strop and I will look forward to that.

There are a huge number of clubs, groups, clans, teams and so on, on AG. Most of them with little purpose besides getting members with the same interests and having something to show on your profile.
Quite annoying to see pop up on the forums, much fun to close down in some cases.
However, a proper number would be hard to find, especially since some clubs are not clubs by name, while others might be club by name, but group or clan by function.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

why are threads on groups and clans so frowned upon by the by?

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Strop and I will look forward to that

Creepy Cen is Creepy.

Efan is online, just not here. You can talk to him now if you were able to talked to him before....

Why don't you ask Graham to take the time to do it, since he took the time to rank all the people with 0 AP and stuff?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

why are threads on groups and clans so frowned upon by the by?

Excuse my blunt and somewhat rude, but: Because most are crap (and useless, but that is just my opinion).
Most threads for clubs and clans and so on are spammed up faster than a new game gets comments. They lack purpose besides being a gathering place for people to chat (or "discuss&quot, and lack a lot of definition.
In most cases, it same could be done by making a discussion thread for the subject, and then keep everything else to the profiles.
In few cases has it been seen fit to keep a club in the forums (the Zombie Survival Club, may it rest in peace), and this was mainly because it was actually structured and a mod took care to filter out all off topic rants and spam.
Oh, and it was mainly discussion, and the joining was actually done by showing you were able to participate in the discussions properly and show you were serious enough to gain the benefits, while you could still actively discuss as a nonmember.

Oh, and clan-threads are worse than chat rooms in most aspects.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

i see, i wouldnt know ive never seen one, and if im honest i dont envy you being the one cleaning up the crap around the site, it really was just a question not a complaint

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Efan is not on-line anymore.

I still talk to him sometimes.

it really was just a question not a complaint

Nevertheless it was answered.
Showing 16-30 of 32