The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernI said wouldn't do it again but....

17 4953
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I went and made another thread to ask opinions and constructive criticism of my desktop and a few other things. Also ask me whatever questions you feel like asking and just talk about desktops/customization in general.
Desktop
Custom Firefox
Custom Full Glass Command Prompt, Task Manager, and Explorer

Yea...

• 17 Replies
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

There is a notepad in the bar at top.... just right click the desktop for that, man.

Just personal preference, I prefer it over right clicking the desktop.
You left the 'options' icon there in the dock-bar at the top, not really aesthetically pleasing if that's what you're after.

Didn't even realize that, thanks for pointing it out
You use Firefox, yet you have chrome in your dock-bar on the first image.

I use chrome as a back up browser in case I have a problem with firefox
It isn't updated to FF4.

Not trying to sound rude but...yes it is
You have an 'Awesome Screenshot' extension. All you have to do it hit PrntScrn, open it in an image editor and paste

I know I can use PrntScrn but with that extension I can take a picture of just the page, edit it right away, and save it. It is much faster in my experience
AVG isn't even in your notifications only?

That AVG thing on the desktop actually wasn't supposed to be there, I had it on accidentally and forgot to take it off before I PrntScrn'd

You didn't delete the 'Getting Started' bookmark?

Crap
Whatever happened to simplicity?

No offense but, its just not my style.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I do as well Chang. I use Fire Fox only for a few things. That is it. I use Google Chrome as my main browser. And Fire fox as my back up. And I have Safari all up to date but I don't use it. And your Desk Top looks nice I like the colors. Blue and Black are my favorite colors.

Showing 16-17 of 17