ForumsGamesPokemon Games?

218 40560
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Express all your feelings related to Pokemon and its games here!

• 218 Replies
indienorien
indienorien
24 posts
Peasant

I grew up with pokémon. Pokémon was really the biggest hype from my generation. And even though me and my friends are around 17-18 years old, we still know a lot of the names. The games were a part of that hype. I really played for hours and hours. With emerald and ruby I played for the first time without knowing the actual story. After those I got fire red, wich was really my childisch years that were coming that. Afterwords the pokémon lost theit souls. With like 100 legendary pokémon and terrible looking new ones the games don't make me wanna play them anymore.

GayLordTexas
GayLordTexas
2 posts
Nomad

My friend got my sister to like pokemon, and my sister influenced me, but my sister doesn't play it anymore and the shows arent on TV D: I still watch them at pokemon.com :P I thought that platinum was cool, but black and white have gone WAY too far, its not even fun anymore > And personally, Kanto is my favorite region but I only know a few of Kanto's places

GayLordTexas
GayLordTexas
2 posts
Nomad

I only played with the cards until the deal on platinum for Jirache, my 12th favorite pokemon. I never got it though. 0.o

ManicDtheNomad
ManicDtheNomad
3 posts
Peasant

Ive always been a huge fan of the series, if i had to rank all the Gens the only one i really dont LOVE are the third and fifth gens, I love Blaziken, but otherwise third gen is pretty useless (okay, Metagross is sick too) and ya know, the Fifth Gen just... isnt that great? Like, what's a Pokemon from Black and White that is REALLY awesome

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I enjoyed all of them (Except Black and White which I have but have never played more than a few minutes on it) but I must say I had the most fun on Silver an Pearl. The others games were good, but Silver had the dual region, and Pearl had the underground, which I loved. Ruby/Sapphire were both good, I don't understand the hate it gets from everyone. The first generation was good but they've added a lot since then in the games.

indie55
indie55
610 posts
Nomad

I never really played much video games when I was younger but I did play pokemon. Never played the original ones but I did like the Gold-Silver-Crystal era.

pokemonx34
pokemonx34
18 posts
Peasant

i think pokemon needs like a ssbb type game but you need to unlock the pokemon

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i think pokemon needs like a ssbb type game but you need to unlock the pokemon

That is a good idea actually. Pokemon needs new things, like new features and things like that in their games.
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Move away from the turn based, into the real time fighting and you're good to go.

markoklisanin
markoklisanin
11 posts
Nomad

All my childhood I watched Pokemon cartoons,after that I started playing games which I played with emulator.I played emerald,fire red,leaf green,red dungeon,ruby,blue,crystal,gold,silver and yellow but most of time I was playing Sapphire.
I,kind of grew up with them.
I was realy sad when I heard that their creator Satoshi Tajiri deid in earthquake in Japan but I felt relieved after Nitendo said he isn't.
I also prefer older Pokemons.

ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

All the pokemon games are good, but emerald was the best. It had the best storyline and best starters ever. I personally only play that game now because i dont really like the newer ones.

supposedlySweet
supposedlySweet
16 posts
Nomad

My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Emerald. I like it because it's really bright and energetic. (I've only beat the Elite Four once, though)

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,815 posts
Peasant

Can't really pin a favorite down, but they really got back to something good with B/W, that's incontestable. I think mine would really have to be pokemon Gold, because that's the one I played the longest, and the one that made me gain the most pokemon-related experience. Now I'm more of a breeder than a trainer. I love to fight but I think I only raised a pokemon to 100 once in all my thousands of hours of pokemon play. I prefer to produce over-performant pokemons just for the thrill of having stats raised to the appex. I have a Breloom that has 31 Iv in attack, a naughty nature and was breeded to have spore and focus punch so you can imagine the scene.

''Wow, my mushroom boxer (breloom) has more attack than a four handed wrestler (machamp).''

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

All the pokemon games are good, but emerald was the best. It had the best storyline and best starters ever. I personally only play that game now because i dont really like the newer ones.

Heartgold and Soulsilver has good starter Pokemon. I believe you can get one starter from each region throughout the game.
firelee
firelee
47 posts
Nomad

i say most of the pokemon games have the same story line to them. i think there is a tie for the best its between yellow and emerald. im for the classic games of pokemon i really dont like the new ones

Showing 91-105 of 218