boshow
174 posts
Nomad

Nope dont like it

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

They're awesome. They made the best consoles and games.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Old school nintendo was bomb. I don't really like the direction they've been taking.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Old school nintendo was bomb. I don't really like the direction they've been taking.

Really? I personally think their new technologies are getting better.
MrMoneh
MrMoneh
78 posts
Nomad

Really? I personally think their new technologies are getting better.

Agreed, nintendo is doing quite well in the handheld market with their latest addition of the 3DS
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Agreed, nintendo is doing quite well in the handheld market with their latest addition of the 3DS

As well as the new Wii being released in the future. I think Nintendo is going quite well. I agree with you as well.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

it was great at the beginning but now they need better graphics to keep up or else they could b done

MrMoneh
MrMoneh
78 posts
Nomad

it was great at the beginning but now they need better graphics to keep up or else they could b done

There main costumers are that of ages younger or older. Say 10 and under. 40 and over, mainly because it can be a good workout for older folks, plus kids younger than 10 aren't going to be playing xbox or ps3 and shooting zombies in multiplayer mode, they'll prob be playing Mario on wii.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

There main costumers are that of ages younger or older. Say 10 and under. 40 and over, mainly because it can be a good workout for older folks, plus kids younger than 10 aren't going to be playing xbox or ps3 and shooting zombies in multiplayer mode, they'll prob be playing Mario on wii.

I personally agree. I think Nintendo is a company that attracts people of all ages, from very young kids to people that are relatively old. I think the Wii suites people of all ages.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

Nope dont like it

What specific factors make you not like Nintendo. Can you please specify.
muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

to be honest i respect nintendo for making the classics and paving the way for modern games
(mario caqrt nintendo 64 was the bomb!)
but i do feel in recent years there kind of un-inspiring
re-using old franchises rather than putting out something fresh-in the exact way sega has used sonic to extinction

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Well, first I must say that I'm a Nintendo fan, so I'll try to keep this unbiased. :P

Positives! Yaaay!

1) Nintendo is incredible for creating family fun and party appropriate games and systems. I'm going into 10th grade and can still honestly say that my friends and I enjoy games like MarioKart, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Boom Blox.

2) The creativity of the company is astounding. It's fictional story lines and settings like the ones found in The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and Super Mario Galaxy are thoroughly engaging. Every time a new game comes out, I get excited for two main things: the story and the music.

3) Which leads me to my next point. Each of Nintendo's games is accompanied by a great (at the very least) sound track. I think that music is an incredibly important part of video games, and Nintendo never fails to fill that part sufficiently.

4) Nintendo always seems to be cooking up something new and original. It came up first with a system devoted to motion-gaming technology (the Wii), I believe. Now, it has dedicated a system to 3D gaming: the 3DS.

But there are negatives, too...

1) Though Nintendo pioneers new ways to make games more engrossing for the player, it seems to leave out other important advancements. For example, many agree that from the GameCube to the Wii, few improvements to the graphics and games themselves were made of the system. I like going back and playing many GameCube games because, well, some of them are flat out better than the Wii's games.

2) Nintendo's use of Wi-Fi connections is great, but sometimes poorly engineered. Its Wireless connectivity is limited to older Wireless providers and codes, and prevents many (like me) from using its Wireless services for handhelds. The interaction online from the Wii is often slow and limited; for example, to make a Wii friend a long, arduous process of obtaining each others' numbers and being online at the same time must be executed, and in games like MarioKart, no player interaction is allowed besides in the actual race.

It's late and maybe I left something out, but I think I covered most of it! I love Nintendo, and hope it flourishes for decades to come!

TheBlackOrange
TheBlackOrange
6 posts
Farmer

they should have more adult games like xbox they mostly have E games

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I've grown up with Nintendo for years and to date, it will be my favorite console and company ever. I hope all my favorite games and consoles will be on my deathbed. If anything, I will die playing my favorite game, Zelda or mario.

Showing 31-45 of 52