The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernI might get a job soon

6 1654
CoffeeshopFrank
CoffeeshopFrank
42 posts
Nomad

About a couple weeks ago, I traveled to the nearby town to look for a job. I filled out applications for the following places:

McDonald's
Burger King
Wendy's
Dollar Tree
A local family-owned restaurant

If any of you guys worked at any of these places, what's it like working there? I want all the tips I can get, because I want to make sure I keep the job if I get one.

If you give me any tips, you'll have my thanks!

• 6 Replies
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

I haven't worked in any of those places. The only tip i can give you from my general knowledge is that follow all the rules you are assigned to follow and treat customers with much respect. Good luck wherever you work at and you should be fine.

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

I don't have jobs because I'm young. But what I can tell you about Dollar Tree is that it has a lot of customers, because... well you know the prices is cheap. Maybe you can get more money.

samabizzle
samabizzle
46 posts
Nomad

Don't insult people and demand all the free food you possibly can.

Na but seriously, if you've applied for these jobs, doesn't that mean before you get it you will have to pass an interview? Or does it not work like that for certain places...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Family owned places vary from owner to owner.

Dollar trees would be cool, a lot of doing nothing I'd guess. I want o find a job at a show store, that would be the ultimate nothing job.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Where I work I do a ton of heavy lifting and so on. I really enjoy it. It's very stressful and so on.

jumanju
jumanju
4 posts
Nomad

I work at Hungry Howies Pizza and Subs.

Its an alright job, just gotta keep on keepin' on.

Showing 1-6 of 6