The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernBirthday Gift

13 2009
HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

My Mom is a girl (obviously) and i'm not so what do girl's like for presents?

• 13 Replies
LavaJeans33
LavaJeans33
21 posts
Nomad

girls like shiny stuff and pink thats really it so have fun getting shiny spoons for your mom!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

well since she is your mom everything with thought would make her very happy . its not the present that counts, its the fact that you think about her. buy (or make her thats even better) something nice that means something deep. maybe try make her favorite food? do you have any talents like writing songs or painting pics? you could even make a cd with pictures of both of you

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

well since she is your mom everything with thought would make her very happy . its not the present that counts, its the fact that you think about her. buy (or make her thats even better) something nice that means something deep. maybe try make her favorite food? do you have any talents like writing songs or painting pics? you could even make a cd with pictures of both of you

that, and be sure not to do anything stupid or annoying for the whole day. moms really love it when you don't bother her. if you want, when you give her the gift, you add coupon to one free day at your local beauty spa.
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Give her a ton of extra cash. Tell her to buy something that SHE wants that she KNOWS that she WANTS. I've always one it and it works fine.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

Take her to a nice dinner out and do all her chores.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My Mom is a girl (obviously) and i'm not so what do girl's like for presents?

Unless something horrible happened, your mom is a woman. There's a difference.

Gifts for mothers.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Make her a card and say nice things about her in the card. It will mean much more to her than if you just buy something.

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

Buy her some nice chocalate.A card(preferably homemade depending on age)could stir some humor.

Dylanator
Dylanator
89 posts
Nomad

Make a home-made picture fram and put a picture of you and her in it. Include a home-made card, and stuff.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Bake her a delicious cake. you cant go wrong with cake

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

girls like shiny stuff and pink

Well, then I am either terribly mistaken or have been lied to my entire life. I am a girl and have no affinity for these things. I prefer explosions and guns to those.
But, anyway. She is your mom. No matter what you get her she will like it. However in my experience moms seem to like hand crafted things and making a cake is always good. Everyone likes cake!
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Just remember: It's the thought that counts.

Just put a lot of thought into your gift, and it will be better than anything you could've bought.

Unless you bought her a car or something like that.

cloudygrl25
cloudygrl25
27 posts
Nomad

A few ideas:
-Take her out to dinner,
-if you know jewelry styles (necklace, bracelet or earrings, (I would stay away from rings)
-a picture album (of old and new pictures)
-flowers! but a planter so she can have them for the whole season

hope it helps!

Showing 1-13 of 13