ForumsNews and Feedback[all of them duplicates] A bit of Ideas =)

1 2227
Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

So I have some Ideas for AG3!

Also Cormyn I just want to say something if you post here....
Do not say "Put on Get Satisfaction" Because I do that and nobody reads it -_-

Anyways Here are a bit of ideas:

Better Search-This is Just a problem I would like to say.Better Search.Because I enter a games Name and then like 15 Other games come out with totally diffrent names....It Bothers me -_-

More then Just Points-So On the Main Page right now you can only see who has the Most AP.I would like more.Like the Most posts,Merits or so because maybe somebody has a lot of posts and almost maybe the most on Armor Games but isn't somewhat famous.
Or maybe Most Active or so.

The Delete-On my Profile are some Comments that I really want to delete....But I can't....I can Delete comments on games but not on the Profile...

Mega Chatroom-This would be like Online communication.I know that you Admins do not want to put Online Communication but it would be a bit better to tell the Truth.My Idea for Chatting is Make a Chatroom In which We can make chatrooms and say how much people can be in to chat or friends only and Make the Name.
Because Chatting is Something Good that can help all Users on Armor Games more....Friendly like with each other.

Best Friends and Friends-This is just a small Idea.You can add people as Friends or Best friends.This could also help organize our friends on our profile as we do not have to search and search for a person that you are best friends.

Acheivments-This is also a Profile Idea.If you gain an achievment it will be posted on Acheivments.
Simply Under your Armatar or so.Just click and see what did you get.
Also you cannot get the same acheivment twice!

These were my Ideas....I also Know that this will be Locked...As always...... -_-

• 1 Reply
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We all read GetSatisfaction. We don't always have time to reply, but almost the entire company reads messages posted there, whereas I'm the only web developer in the company who reads THIS forum.

Secondly, since you appear to have JUST signed up for beta, it's worth noting that some of your ideas are already built.

Search - already done

Points - Completely changing in AG3

Leaderboards - haven't been discussed internally yet, but it's on the plan already

Profile message deletion - if you're only deleting them from your main profile page, they'll stay cached for a few minutes then go away, or they'll clear up the next time someone else leaves a message. This won't be a problem in AG3, as we already have an easy way to delete messages

Live Chat - this has been discussed already several times in the forum, and is in the plan

Best Friends and Friends - already done, aka Friends and Followers

Achievements - we're already building this.

So yeah, before you post ideas, please check the forum and actually check the AG3 beta, because we've already built 5 of your 7 ideas already. (Achievements is the next thing we're building and Leaderboards will be worked on before launch)

Showing 1-1 of 1