The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernArea 51

14 1825
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

I know the place is real but whats in it? Does anyone know?
I heard alien stuff is there but it could be anything.

• 14 Replies
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

wait, it's real? I thought that was just a myth made after people claimed to have seen extraterrestrial sightings. could you show me some proof it is real please?

but if area 51 is real, it would probably just be an onld storehouse for the still existing world war stuff that can't be revealed.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Of course it's real...
http://oldstersview.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/area-51.jpg
Thanks Google Maps!
Anyways, my thought about Area 51?
Well I don't think they are probing or examining alien life-forms there or any of those weird beliefs...
I do however think it's just another military base in the middle of the desert experimenting new types of aircrafts and weapons. Nothing more.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

we now know wat u do on the weekends...
its just another nuke testing base. be awesome if there was a zombie map based on it

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

wow, it looks like a normal military base next to the mexican border.

machinesway
machinesway
101 posts
Nomad

Best place to keep a secret base, in plain site, people can see it but nobody knows what goes on there.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Its where the USAF test its developing air craft. Thats why it has the longest air strip in the world. And since some of the stuff in their is super-duper top secret, they can't let the public know about it.

THe B-2 Spirit was tested their, and people thought the Flying-Wing was an alien ship. :/

WARNING: TRESSPASSERS WILL BE SHOT. SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN.

(Actual sign at Area: 51)

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I think that alien theory is a bunch of baloney.

It's cool to consider the possibilities, but come on, what are the chances? :O

Probably just another regular ol' military base.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Its in Nevada, the last time I checked, that isn't even close to the Mexican border.

They are probably test new stuff there
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Its in Nevada, the last time I checked, that isn't even close to the Mexican border.

They are probably test new stuff there

Someone payed attention in GEOMETRY class....

ps- I purposely put geometry...its U.S History lol..
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

i think its just a decoy

Moe
Moe
1,714 posts
Blacksmith

Its where the USAF test its developing air craft. Thats why it has the longest air strip in the world. And since some of the stuff in their is super-duper top secret, they can't let the public know about it.

Its possible it was recently abandoned as a test sight due to it be so well known and having so many people watching it. Many of the people studying area 51 believe they moved to an even more remote place though the name escapes me.
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

WARNING: TRESSPASSERS WILL BE SHOT. SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN.
(Actual sign at Area: 51)

That reminds me of when I played Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for the Playstation 2 once. They had that sign and a guy with a shotgun on the loading screen. Never really liked the Grand Theft Auto series.

Back to the question, the military just test new weapons, thats the Government makes. I don't see anything really special with it. I bet they don't even have "alien technology" there.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Not bothering to read the previous posts, so if I repeat anything, forgive me.

Yes, it's real.
No, there's no aliens there.

It was just a military base where they tested new equipment, mainly air craft. Just because some backwater southern morons (No offense to anyone who's in the south or a back water state :P) didn't know what was in the sky doesn't mean it's aliens.

Showing 1-13 of 14