ForumsThe TavernTogos or Subway?

36 7444
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i think Togos is way better then Subway im not just saying that cause my sister works their. its better for u and it tastes better in my opinion

• 36 Replies
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

honestly... I've never even heard of togos... I usually go subway or quiznos. is it a northern/european thing?

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Yeah... What is Togos? Is it some kind of local sub thingy?

Since I don't know what Togos is, I'll have to pick the only one that remains: Subway.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

How about you change Togos to Jimmy John's in your title? I bet more people know Jimmy Johns!

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ok maybe Togos is mostly in CA but it still is better then subway in my oppinion

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

How about you change Togos to Jimmy John's in your title? I bet more people know Jimmy Johns!

i recognize your intent... and your opinion... but what the deuce is jimmy johns?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I have no idea what the heck Togos is. I frequent Subway.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/maps/africa/togo/map_of_togo.jpg

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

for me, neither. I make my own lunch every day and if that makes me a loser so be it.

caffeine101
caffeine101
87 posts
Nomad

I have to say Jersey Mikes is pretty darn tootin. I used to get their italian sub all the time and Cormyn usually gets their #9 its a club. I tried the club and man. there is no turning back now.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I have to say Jersey Mikes is pretty darn tootin

The Club their is awesome, as are their cookies. Subway is alright if I wan't something quick, though its not great. Also, Sub Station II is really good as well.

Never heard of Togos, they must not have them down South.
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I prefer a nice toasted Subway turkey and cheese sub. None of that fancy meatball marinara, just throw some lettuce and pickles on that baby with a bag of Doritos. Makes me hungry just thinking about it...

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I love a good footlong roastbeef with Coke and cookie from Subway. Live on the stuff.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Subway is my favorite fast food place I like how you can get so many different things and it tastes good. I've never heard of Togos.

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

I like a nice buffalo sandwich toasted with a side of sauce in a cup from Subway.Just thinking about that makes me want to go.Lucky me im about 2 min away.Il have to google on "Togos".Never heard of it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've never heard of Togos, so I'll say Subway. The prices at Subway and sandwiches there are good. It isn't too expensive, and you have a large variety of things to choose from.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

i never heard of "Togos" but I love subway and the quiznose near me shut down and closest 1 is over an hour drive so I just eat subway...

Showing 1-15 of 36