The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWho will win the Nba finals?Dallas mavs or Miami Heat?

12 2587
brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

I think Dallas mavs will win with dirks shooting.

• 12 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Miami Heat, they're building on defense but I still think the series will reach game 7.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

My Prediction: The Heat win 4-2.

My Reasoning: The Heat have 3 very good players. In the beginning of the season, they were called a super team.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I've only recently re-acquainted myself with the NBA. The Heat are definitely the favorites, with the Big Three. If the Mavs don't want to lose to the Heat again, Nowitzki needs to continue his excellent form.

Anyway, I'll root for the Heat to win 4-2 or 4-3. I'd be surprised if either team was swept.
An article that says things for me.

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

My Prediction on Mavericks:[b]Id like to see the Mavericks win but they need to up their offense up a little more.If they do they might have a chance.Nowitzki has an awesome shooting average almost like larry birds but he needs to shoot more often.Same thing with Jason Kidd and Terry all need to make more 3s.They need to watch out for Bosh.LAtely Bosh has been out scoring everyone and everyone underestimates him therefor leaving him open for more 3s.

Prediction on Heat:Wow you would think that they could get any more good players.James,Wade,and Bosh.They have an incredible defense as well as offense.Everyone on that team is awesome.They have the favor by most people on whois going to win.I dont want to see them win but again i like both teams.Bosh is hitting 3s like crazing outscoring everyone else on the heat.James is James cant argue with his talent as well as Wade.Its going to be a really close match as long as the mavericks are playing there best.

[b]Im going for the Mavericks but i like both teams.Cant wait.June 2nd

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

i didnt mean to make everything bold like that.The reason y i am posting this is because i know a spammer is going to complain about it

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Why can't you just fix the post? I mean, all bold is kinda painful to the eyes.

From your Heat prediction, it sounds like they're going to win. I suppose the Mavs deserve the underdog support. I really want to see Dirk and Co. win a title.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I haven't really followed the NBA for a while now. And when I do, it's only for a few games at a time.

But I can still make a prediction. :P

I'm guessing the Heat are most likely going to win. But I always root for the underdogs!

SuperSaiyan22
SuperSaiyan22
33 posts
Nomad

NBA IS GAY

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I know Dallas will win. Even though I rarely ever watch any kind of basketball, I normally would root for Heat but my team generally ends up failing. Wait, I know, I'll root for Dallas!

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Miami beat Dallas before and they didn'tât have LeBron then. However, Dirk is on a mission, so there wonât be a sweep for either side.

My guess is MIAMI HEAT wins 4 vs 2 DALLAS MAVERICKS

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I know Dallas will win. Even though I rarely ever watch any kind of basketball, I normally would root for Heat but my team generally ends up failing. Wait, I know, I'll root for Dallas!

You might as well give a series prediction. Sweeping a series 4-0 is different to barely edging past your opponent 4-3.
shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

go miami heat! i dont watch bball, just play it, but my friends watches and says he loves heat so i'm rooting heat! woo! yeah. haha

Showing 1-12 of 12