ForumsGamesWhy do you think roblox is bad?

31 9205
Badboy520
Badboy520
116 posts
Nomad

Well, in my opining. I say that guests go in the game and be stupid. Also, noobs are in that game. SOOOO MUCH! Also, in the roblox laundromat, idoits do this stuff:
- steal your clothes
- collect others clothes and hides them
- press buttons on the washing machine when that's not the button you want
- Lock themselves in the washing machine (what the heck)
- Put their clothes in a washing machine that's running and your clothes are in (you cant find your clothes, they look soooo alike)
- Put thier hats in the washing machine when it can only wash clothes

Stuff 1 single stupid people do:

- (Comments) A guy posted that lightning comes out of washing machines a dies, when they just reset.

- a guy with dog in his name went really stuipid! He went to a active washing machine and held the handle so you couldnt get your clothes! Also, he kept pressing buttons and srunk our clothes! What a stupid idoit!

Also, you CAN kill in the game. So dont argue over that.

• 31 Replies
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

lolwut??

-Chillz

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

The community... It's just a complete failure. There's always just a bunch of kids always starting an argument with me, and when they lose, which is almost always, they rage and resort to profanity and "noob" calling. Which I believe is prohibited in Roblox.

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

I don't know wat that is but it sounds like a pointless game

Rifle1
Rifle1
102 posts
Nomad

Lag
Noobs
Jack-@$$es
Glitches
Tycoons
In-game music

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

If it's that game where your shoulders are 3x as long as your body, and you slide along and have a gun that fires backwards...then i've seen my brother playing it, and it looks like one of the worst games in the world. He just went around shooting zombies while running forward and the area was so bad you couldn't tell what was what, the walls were random colors along with the floors, zombies walked through walls...it was really, really, really, dumb.

denmark246
denmark246
12 posts
Nomad

I [b]am a noob and that is only because I got infected. No no zombies, my computer crashed.

Badboy520
Badboy520
116 posts
Nomad

Hmmmm... Great going guys! Mabye roblox will fix the stuff and ban the noobs. Keep posting! Thanks!

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I'm curious, is this game free? if it is, then it is most likely going to suck. compare free online games to games that you have to pay for. the best know example right now is runescape (back in it's prime) and world of warcraft (when people just started playing it). no matter what, WoW always trumped runescape, even when you were a member. this is because free game creators don't put as much effort, or care for that matter, into the game they make. while people who make games you have to pay for put their heart and soul into it in order to make sure people pay for it.

so if it's free, then you should just quit complaining. that's what you get when you sign up for a free game.

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

yea roblox is bad, very bad, words cant describe my hate for this game.... -_-

Badboy520
Badboy520
116 posts
Nomad

I'm curious, is this game free?

It is. Yup.

Roblox sure is acully being stupidier. They should stop being stupid. They even banned people for NO ACULLOW REASON! Roblox needs to stop it or it should go.
Rosemary16
Rosemary16
151 posts
Peasant

[quote]I'm curious, is this game free?
It is. Yup.
Roblox sure is acully being stupidier. They should stop being stupid. They even banned people for NO ACULLOW REASON! Roblox needs to stop it or it should go.
[/quote]
As you are saying, would it be a good idea to stay under the radar and make creations without sharing them.
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

"Stupidier" is not a real word, just to let you know. "Acullow" is not a real word either, I believe you meant actual? I don't know. Sorry for being a Grammar/Spelling Nazi, I can't resist. =P

Badboy520
Badboy520
116 posts
Nomad

It's ok too, bro.

Yep, I meant actual. Also, nope. Im saying Roblox needs to BAN the noobs, and STOP banning people for no actual reason.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

I just remembered that my Roblox account was banned several weeks ago because I was asking what someone's real life name was. Nice try Roblox... Think I'm trying to stalk people?

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

I see it being advertised a lot, and I just think it looks like LEGOs.

I've never played it, and I don't plan on doing so.

It's not worth my time, although there are usually a lot of things that are.

Showing 1-15 of 31