The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[dup] how to be a ladies man yet also being a gentlemen

4 1369
genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

i'm not a professional at girls
yet the ''i'm awesome because i treat girls like crap'' guys get all the girls
i'm a smart yet athletic but also a fairly good looking gentlemen
in 8th grade being a nice guy is not a good thing
i treat others nicely yet ******'s always get the girl
help me be a good ladies man
reply please

• 4 Replies
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Uuurgh, figure it out yourself or take it to the relationship thread that already exists, people like you should be sterilized - so should the jerk-y guys too.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Ouch! That was a little tough Avorne. Sterelized!?

You should have went with the more gentle-men like (no pun intended) yet still insulting approach:

"Asking for relationship advice on a gaming forum just shows you're a huge loser. Why don't you figure it out! Or go to the already existing stickied thread about relationship advice instead of making a useless thread and spamming."

Anyway, here's my tip. Don't give a ****! If these chicks dig the jerks so they must be ****s that don't respect themselves. Just wait for the right one. She'll come... eventually.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I was going for 18th century gentleman, I treat ladies of a respectable nature with utmost kindness and treat any men who I deem to be distasteful like plague rats and/or vagrants, was I going for the wrong sort of gentleman? xD

Death is right, anyway, if they want to go for the jerks then let them - soon enough they'll realize that those guys are jerks and that they aren't what they want. It could just be that they have a bad taste in men, too, they might not have anything against you specifically.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Use the sticky, that's what it is there for.
Oh, and chicks want the tough guys. Not the gentlemen. It's instinctual. So, unless you are willing to be in an open relationship, where your girl can be with the troublemakers when she is in "mating mood", and have you to raise the kids, then there is not much to do.

Showing 1-4 of 4