The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernChampionship League Finals

8 1578
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

You might know,might not,but Barcelona and Manchester United are playing to be the best team in soccer.Post anything about it.

Prediction:Barcelona 2,Manchester United 1.

• 8 Replies
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Barcelona won 3-1.
United were taken apart by Barcelona. Manchester United put up a challenge (especially in the first half), but they just they were no match for Barca.
Also, this victory makes Spain the most successful country in the competition, with thirteen titles.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

I think it's safe to say that all of us who watched it were privelaged to see the finest club side to ever play the beautiful game. To take apart a team as robust as Man Utd who won the English league with such ease confirms this in my mind.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

playing to be the best european team in soccer.Post anything about it.

The FIFA Club cup would attempt to prove the best.

Anyway I really enjoyed it. Barcelona had almost all the possesion which was Man U's downfall. I think I enjoyed watching Man Utd's couple of short charges more than Barcelona's possession game.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

All the best players and clubs are in Europe. The Club cup is a mickey mouse competition.
iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Flag

playing to be the best european team in soccer.Post anything about it.

Anyway I really enjoyed it. Barcelona had almost all the possesion which was Man U's downfall. I think I enjoyed watching Man Utd's couple of short charges more than Barcelona's possession game.

And who would be the team that would be better than Barcelona outside of Europe?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

@iamnotironman and Firefly, I didn't say the result wouldn't be Barcelona. They are almost definitely the best team in the world right now, but the club cup includes teams from the Americas and Asia.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

manchester united can't ever seem to come thru with a win whenever i watch them

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

@iamnotironman and Firefly, I didn't say the result wouldn't be Barcelona. They are almost definitely the best team in the world right now, but the club cup includes teams from the Americas and Asia.

There are no better teams in America or Asia though.That is a fact.
Showing 1-8 of 8