The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAmericans of Armor Games

20 3186
JoeyIsEpic
JoeyIsEpic
24 posts
Nomad

Post here if you're from America, like me!

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/images/usa-flags.gif

• 20 Replies
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Is there a point to this thread, or do you just want a bunch of Americans to post here, and if you do, may I ask why.
And yes, I am from America and I have this feeling that this thread might get locked.

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

I fail to see the point of this thread...

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

These threads have a tendency to get locked real fast - they don't really have a point/purpose and they just degenerate into loads of spam posts. To be on topic though, thankfully, I'm not American.

JoeyIsEpic
JoeyIsEpic
24 posts
Nomad

Oh... it was just a little activity.

Sorry. I'm new. I didn't know... >_<

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

This type of thread does not encourage deep discussions, I agree with others, this thread might just as well get locked up.

JoeyIsEpic
JoeyIsEpic
24 posts
Nomad

I understand. I'll learn from my mistakes. D:

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Im proud to be an american but i think at least half the people on the forum are also american

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

Btw, im from america.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Most the people here are American.

*thinks*

America is the continent. Or continents. Does that also include Brazilians, Canadians, etc? CAN'T YOU BE UNITED STATESIANS OR SOMETHING.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

America is the continent. Or continents. Does that also include Brazilians, Canadians, etc? CAN'T YOU BE UNITED STATESIANS OR SOMETHING.

This thread is about America the country, which is another name for the United States, and yes, I am from the United States. When talking about the continents, they are called the Americas.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Discussion! Maybe! Actually, if you are in the Americas, you can technically call yourself an 'American'. US citizens live in the United States of America, so while we are correct in calling ourselves 'Americans,' we shouldn't use the term for the country, the USA.

I think you're being too general there. I think when JoeyIsEpic said America, he meant the United States, not the Americas.
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

America is the continent

Actually north america and south america are continents America is a single country technically called the United States of America or the U.S.A. but america itself is not a continent

to answer I am an american but do not see any point to this thread and I think it will get locked
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I thought nationalistic threads were supposed to cater to a group in the minority. Obviously, over half of the active community is American.

I'd make a New Zealand thread, but I've only come across a handful of my kind here.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I think I've said no to nationalism at least once.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Obviously, over half of the active community is American.

That's probably because Armor Games is an American site.
Showing 1-15 of 20