The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSituation #2 (Frozen Elevator)

34 3638
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

You walk into a hotel elevator and you press the floor you want to go to. 5 seconds later on the next floor this creepy man comes in. Then It goes up. Then The whole Elevator freezes and the creepy man faints, and drops a small package, with a label to Suzy. What do you do?

• 34 Replies
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Next Situation

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

There is emergency buttons on elevators for a reason and if there isn't there is usually a door or something on the top of the elevator and I would crawl out and then tell somebody a man has fainted in the elevator.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Id cross out suzy and write terry and then id open the box to see whats inside. its a longshot but it could help me get out of the elevator somehow. then id do all the 911 stuff

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Creepy as in?

I would press the alarm button on the elevator, or panic button, whatever it is. Then await for people to come save me. I wouldn't touch the box because it isn't my property.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

for me it depends on how close to an actual floor you are on. if you can crawl onto one of the floors if you open the elevator doors, then I would do it, drag the guy with me, wake him up, and then help him find suzy.

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

You can't press Emergency button since the power is out.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

You can't press Emergency button since the power is out.

Then what the hell is the emergency button even there for?
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Well I never said there was one!

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

You never said there wasnt and i dont think id feel comfortable in an elevator without one. especially one where creepy men with small packages get in and out of

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Then The whole Elevator freezes and the creepy man faints, and drops a small package

First thing you have to do here is pull up his pants.

If there's no emergency button, which is dumb because all elevators have emergency buttons, you should try your cell phone. I have Verizon and I get bars anywhere so it won't be a problem, but if you don't, check the man's pockets to see if he has Verizon. If he just has AT&T, you're screwed. You could try calling 911 and hope that they hear you through the static, but that's your last hope. You're going to have to go through the horror of *shudders* waiting a few hours for the power to come back.
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Nice, always got some class.
I would through the box at the ceiling until the panel popped of.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

First of all I'd never go near another man and pull his pants up. That is his job. And if I was trapped in a Elevator with a few people I'd try and open the door. And see if it's safe and see if I'm close to a floor.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Just a little awkward.

I'd probably wait it out and take the stairs next time.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I would take the gun from the box, shoot the elevator door and get out. Win.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

I would take the gun from the box, shoot the elevator door and get out. Win.

I think the door would just open. Since it doesn't have a lock there is nothing to shoot. Also shooting could also cause a ricochet which could hurt you or the other person.
Showing 16-30 of 34