ForumsThe TavernWhat Do You Do When A Stranger Knocks On Your Door?

108 19960
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

So say your home alone and this random stranger knocks on your door. What do you do?

Do you answer it like a fool? Do you knock back? Or what?

(List Things You Do)

• 108 Replies
deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I live in an apartment so if people knock on the door it's usually my parents, my grandma or our neighbors, but I get suspicious so I usually don't answer. My parents and my grandma have the key so I don't need to open the door and our neighbors rarely come visit. So I just ignore them and hope they go away.

deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

i look out the window and see who it is and if they look creepy i dont answer it, if they look even semi normal ill answer it. Whats the worst that could happen anyway are they gunna kidnap me? i bet within a week they would beg for someone to take me back >

azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

i bet within a week they would beg for someone to take me back >

Haha well at least he's confident
I typically hide around the corner of my hallway by the door and slowly peep around the side to see who it is. It's usually just the UPS guy though, so I've gotten to the habit of knowing if it's one knock, it's the UPS guy. But when there's another all hell breaks loose O_O
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

i open the door while listening to music and say nobodys here and i close the door and go back to my room

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I look through the peep hole to see who it is. Depending on who it is I will answer the door or just walk away. If I answer the door I like messing with the people. There is nothing like trying to get people to by things they don't want. However, I did sell some old clothing I don't wear anymore.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Well if that is how i go, i answer it.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I open the door to see who it is and what they want.

Deceptive
Deceptive
7 posts
Nomad

I normally just open the door and listen to what they have to say.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Ignore them and lower the tv

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I also sometimes grab a couple of things and put them in my jacket. Then I open the door and say "Do you wanna buy anything?" As I say it I open up my jacket and show all my stuff.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

I almost never answer the door. Usually, it's social workers, bottle drive kids, or evangelists. Three people I want to have nothing to do with. If it's a neighbor, I'll answer. But that's a rare thing.

MewMewFancyCakes
MewMewFancyCakes
47 posts
Nomad

Grab a candle stick and answer it like a fool. Scream, close the door but not lock it. Hide behind my T.V. And if the stranger comes in I will (like the fool I am) run around him/her trying to confuse it. :/

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

take out my beretta and ask if he wants to come in. true fact you can kill anybody who trespasses inside your house.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

I never answer the door really. Most people who come to my door are people trying to sell somthing.

bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

I would open the door and slowly poke my cat's head out from the side of the door and see how they react. =P

Showing 46-60 of 108