Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 11:08pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,418 posts

Believe it or not I am sorry for all of these double posts.

What I meant to say was that you will lose them when doing both types of prestiging.

Posted Feb 8, '13 at 11:29pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

You will only lose your camos and attachments if you weapon prestige. You will not if you just normally prestige but you do have to level back up to get the weapon again.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 8:07am

killersup10

killersup10

2,772 posts

You will only lose your camos and attachments if you weapon prestige. You will not if you just normally prestige but you do have to level back up to get the weapon again.

Wish Killersup would have known that if he prestiges his weapon he loses his camo before he spent like 2 hours getting them all. His dsr 50 is a prestige one level ten...debating weather to prestige the weapon or not....

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 9:41am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,992 posts

No..... If you prestige your weapon/prestige in general, you don't lose camo. You can never lose your camos.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 9:47am

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,992 posts

Ok ok let me explain this. Looking back a few pages I see more confusion.
So when you reach level 55 and prestige, you lose your weapons. However, once you unlock your weapon a second time, it will have ALL the attachments/camo it had the first time. I golded and 2 prestiged my pdw in my first prestige and its still the same 6 prestiges later. When you prestige you earn 2 thing. One is a choice between a custom class, stat reset or token reset. The other is one perma unlock item. Yes, you can perma unlock something every prestige and get custome classes the same prestige.

As for weapon prestige, you just lose attachments, not camos. The first prestige you can add your clan tag on the gun, the second you can add your emblem. You can only prestige it 2 times.

Posted Feb 9, '13 at 4:13pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

Sorry, that was a mess up on me. Didn't mean to say camos when you weapon prestige.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 8:09am

killersup10

killersup10

2,772 posts

Update, should hit 5000 kills some time this week. Going to prestige this afternoon, and got second gold camo. Killersup's loadout: Primary: Gold 870, with long barrel and quick draw. Wildcards: Overkill. Secondary: Gold DSR 50, fully prestige and level 10.Then dead silence, scavenger, and either ghost or hardline. Surprisingly the 870 can reach out pretty far when you are aiming down the sight.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 12:05pm

ChronicFrost

ChronicFrost

14 posts

for diamond camo for the MSMC i prestiged the weapon twice and its max lvel and i have all the camos so do i need to do this with every SMG to get diamond camp for the MSMC? how do u get diamond camo?

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 3:42pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,482 posts

Knight

how do u get diamond camo?

You get diamond camo by unlocking gold camo for all the weapons in its class.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 8:45pm

xTanar

xTanar

1 post

Add me on xbox live my GT: vl Tanar lv
I'm looking for hardcore gamers to pub stomp with

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!