Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

Posted May 1, '13 at 4:51pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,992 posts

Here is the teaser
It was a pretty cool tease. No in game stuff yet, but I liked this.

Posted May 1, '13 at 5:13pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,427 posts

Yeah, infinity ward is only allowed to make games based in the modern ages. Treyarch is only allowed to make games that aren't modern.

I think infinity ward tried to sue treyarch for that very reason. However the court case was extended to well after the game had been released so they dropped it.

I'm sure they are allowed to make the game based whenever they want if anything they probably dont want their games to be really similar so they try to avoid the time the previous game was set it's just that IW have taken to doing near future games so treyarch has been stuck with games in the past or the future I wouldn't think they have anything saying the other company cant use the same time set but if you have evidence I would change my mind.

I also really hope (and rather expect) that it was Sledgehammer Game's fault that MW3 sucked,

Other then the acr , mp7 and fmgs mw3 was really well balanced in my eyes I loved it but black ops 2 the lag comp is really weird and I get killed around the corner so much more and the assault rifles seem way underpowered.

Posted May 1, '13 at 5:26pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

I'm sure they are allowed to make the game based whenever they want if anything they probably dont want their games to be really similar so they try to avoid the time the previous game was set it's just that IW have taken to doing near future games so treyarch has been stuck with games in the past or the future I wouldn't think they have anything saying the other company cant use the same time set but if you have evidence I would change my mind

Evidence.

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:14pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,772 posts

Killersup broke his first controller today. (Insert long list of swear words)

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:52pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,772 posts

See, I dont know. It comes out Nov. 5th, but I want it for PS4, not PS3. So im not sure how that will all work out.
Also, Arms Race is up on BO2. Its like TDM, but more points-per-kill that counts toward your scorestreaks.

Noo! **** the PS4! Killersup just got the PS3! No!

Posted May 1, '13 at 8:38pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,992 posts

Noo! **** the PS4! Killersup just got the PS3! No!

Did I not warn you? I specifically remember telling you the new ones were coming out soon, so maybe hold off, but noooo.

Posted May 1, '13 at 9:38pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,772 posts

Killersup remembers none of that conversation. Went 18-1 on round. Next round had to rage quit because of a 0-7 thing.What the **** tonight...

Posted May 2, '13 at 4:51pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,772 posts

Almost certain that it is slightly less than legal.

Posted May 2, '13 at 7:04pm

Shukelven

Shukelven

42 posts

FINALLY they announced a new engine for COD: Ghosts. FINALLY.

Posted May 2, '13 at 7:58pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,418 posts

@Gamer_Cale: You got it easy since you were playing it on PC, on PC there is generally a lot less lag on games. On console the lag can be anywhere from unnoticeable (games like BF3) to game ruining (MW3). While yes, you did say that BO2 has worse lag, for us console players it is quite the opposite.

After two disappointing in a row I am extremely pessimistic about Ghost, I have no faith whatsoever in anything that bears the title of Call of Duty.

Reply to [Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

You must be logged in to post a reply!